Author Topic: Giuliani privately negotiated high-priced business deals with Ukrainians as he sought Biden dirt  (Read 3207 times)

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody said that Biden was stealing US Aid to Ukraine.

@Chosen Daughter L had never heard that before,but IF it is true that is a federal felony a federal prosecuter can change him with. I have no idea how he or she would go about issuing supeonas to foreign nationals still living in Ukraine,though. After all,we have no dominion over them,and and if they don't want to come here to testify,they won't have to. 

Anyway if there is no way to prosecute the Biden's Joe or Hunter then what was the purpose of Rudy telling Ukraine to investigate?

You Rudy and his son are US citizens,not foreign nationals. They CAN be compelled to appear before a federal grand jury in the US.

Of course,the DNC will never allow this to happen,so I am GUESSING the hope was the threat of exposing their corruption would get them to back off the false allegations against Trump. I also SUSPECT the key reason the Bidens cut Romney's son in on the corruption was  the threat of Mutual Assured Political Destruction would keep the alleged Republicans off Dim backs.  Pure speculation on my part,though.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Somebody said that Biden was stealing US Aid to Ukraine.

People make up stuff, and hope it gets repeated.  Like the fat old guy that went after Biden today, He said Biden sent his son to Ukraine to sell access to Ukraine to Obama.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q67tAIhoZro

It works.

Anyway if there is no way to prosecute the Biden's Joe or Hunter then what was the purpose of Rudy telling Ukraine to investigate?

Rudy didn't tell them to investigate Biden.  He told them to announce they were investigating Biden.

I'm glad you are out there asking the tough questions @Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
People make up stuff, and hope it gets repeated.  Like the fat old guy that went after Biden today, He said Biden sent his son to Ukraine to sell access to Ukraine to Obama.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q67tAIhoZro

It works.

Rudy didn't tell them to investigate Biden.  He told them to announce they were investigating Biden.

I'm glad you are out there asking the tough questions @Chosen Daughter

Perhaps neither side is being absolutely honest about their dealings with the Ukraine.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Perhaps neither side is being absolutely honest about their dealings with the Ukraine.
That's a little vague.  I don't doubt Solyndra hired Hunter to get access to VP Joe.  I seriously doubt VP Joe was stealing US Aid to Ukraine.  Not saying it didn't happen but I need more than an allegation from Trump's cult handlers.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That's a little vague.  I don't doubt Solyndra hired Hunter to get access to VP Joe.  I seriously doubt VP Joe was stealing US Aid to Ukraine.  Not saying it didn't happen but I need more than an allegation from Trump's cult handlers.

Well I don't believe Biden would have stopped the Burisma investigation by calling for him to be fired.  There was no investigation at that time it had already been shelved.   But I doubt that he didn't have a reason.  He sure was proud of himself.  Maybe it is going to come out in the Senate Trial?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Well I don't believe Biden would have stopped the Burisma investigation by calling for him to be fired.  There was no investigation at that time it had already been shelved.   But I doubt that he didn't have a reason.  He sure was proud of himself.  Maybe it is going to come out in the Senate Trial?

Why include VP Joe in the President's Senate impeachment trial.  I believe Sen Graham has his own investigation into Burisma going on.