State Chapters > Florida

Ron DeSantis Joins Angel Families to Demand Mandatory E-Verify, Secure ‘Rising Wages’

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:
Ron DeSantis Joins Angel Families to Demand Mandatory E-Verify, Secure ‘Rising Wages’

Nov. 25, 2019
    John Binder

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is continuing to push his populist agenda for Florida, joining Angel Families who have lost their loved ones to illegal aliens to demand mandatory E-Verify in the state to ban employers from hiring illegal aliens over Americans.

Bucking the Florida Republican Party’s donor class of billionaire executives and the Chamber of Commerce, DeSantis — alongside Angel Families — asked that the state legislature move forward on mandatory E-Verify legislation this year to hike the wages of American workers:

What I think you will see, obviously it creates a disincentive for people to come illegally if you have E-Verify, but I think what it does is it further tightens the labor market. It has rising wages at the bottom for our blue-collar workers here in Florida and I think that’s something that we should all want to see.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/25/ron-desantis-joins-angel-families-to-demand-mandatory-e-verify-secure-rising-wages-for-florida-workers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

dfwgator:
DeSantis 2024!

Wingnut:
Populist agenda? 

You mean following the will of the people of FL.

Fixed the link moving it to Florida.

jpsb:

--- Quote from: dfwgator on November 26, 2019, 04:14:06 pm ---DeSantis 2024!

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me.

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: jpsb on November 26, 2019, 04:49:09 pm ---Sounds good to me.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't sure what to make of him when he was elected, but he's impressed, so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version