Author Topic: ‘An Affront To The Rule Of Law’: DHS, ICE Leaders Highlight Dangers Of Sanctuary Policies  (Read 335 times)

rangerrebew

‘An Affront To The Rule Of Law’: DHS, ICE Leaders Highlight Dangers Of Sanctuary Policies
DCwire
By Daily Caller

Jason Hopkins on November 25, 2019

The top leaders of DHS and ICE visited Raleigh, North Carolina on Monday to discuss immigration enforcement with local elected officials and to hear from people whose relatives died at the hands of illegal aliens.

Chad Wolf, the acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Matthew Albence, the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) visited North Carolina’s capital to speak out against local law enforcement officials who have refused to cooperate with federal immigration authorities. Such policies, Wolf and Albence argued, put politics before safety.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/an-affront-to-the-rule-of-law-dhs-ice-leaders-highlight-dangers-of-sanctuary-policies/?utm_source=conservativedirect&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tpi&utm_content=newsletter&utm_term=30d

rangerrebew

An affront to the rule of law.  Hmmm.  Let me see: Bile Clinton, Madam Clinton, Joe Biden, Nazi Pelosi, Barack Obama, James Comey, James Clapper, Bill DeBlasio, Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayer, Ruth Bader Ginsberg,  John Brennan, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff are all democrats.  Yes, not just the sancutaries violate the rule of law but all the commiecrats, especially their leaders. :smokin:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 02:02:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
An affront to the rule of law.  Hmmm.  Let me see: Bile Clinton, Madam Clinton, Joe Biden, Nazi Pelosi, Barack Obama, James Comey, James Clapper, Bill DeBlasio, Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayer, Ruth Bader Ginsberg,  John Brennan, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff are all democrats.  Yes, not just the sancutaries violate the rule of law but all the commiecrats, especially their leaders. :smokin:
Along with the State Governments and cities where Federal law is defied openly. Sanctuary cities, dispensaries for recreational use...right down the line. But don't be accused of having a standard capacity tin box (30 round magazine) or they'll roll out the SWAT team complete with armored vehicles.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis