Author Topic: Joe Biden Wants to Ban 9mm Pistols  (Read 1090 times)

Offline mountaineer

Joe Biden Wants to Ban 9mm Pistols
« on: November 26, 2019, 12:50:52 am »
Joe Biden Wants to Ban 9mm Pistols
Nov. 25, 2019

A week after he told voters that the Second Amendment doesn’t protect “a magazine with a hundred clips in it,” 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden offered supporters more of his singular brand of anti-gun nonsense. While attending a private campaign event in Seattle, the former vice president reportedly called for a ban on 9mm pistols.

According to an article from the Seattle Times, Biden was in town to attend two private fundraisers, one of which was at the home of “a top Amazon executive.” The posh soiree set attendees back a princely $2,800 per-person. The other fundraiser was held at the home of a local philanthropist. That staider event offered donors a relative bargain with a $500 minimum price tag.

While speaking to attendees of the latter event, Biden claimed that he supports the Second Amendment. The 77-year-old then went on to ask “Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?” Biden also shared his tired and inaccurate claim that because there is a shot-shell restriction for migratory bird hunting, “We protect geese from Canada more than we do people.” ...
  More from NRA

From my cold, dead hands, QuidProJoe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Re: Joe Biden Wants to Ban 9mm Pistols
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 01:17:05 am »
Well I have .38 spcl and 45 ACP in addition to my two 9mm's.  I think I'll survive Slow Joe's ban on 9mm pistols.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 02:10:22 am »
For quid pro Joe:

Okay, but leave my ~.36 caliber automatics alone. Pay no attention to that metric gibberish.

ESAD, you 'handy' has-been. It's my stuff, and you can't have it.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 02:11:46 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 06:00:04 pm »
Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons ...

Do Creepy Joe and other gun-grabber realize that the guns people kept and bore in the late 18th and early 19th Centuries - when the 2nd Amendment was ratified - were the same sort of guns the US Army and states' militias used, i.e. literally military weapons?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 06:05:09 pm »
Good point,  Pete. And is the 9mm a military weapon?  I have my father's WWII issue .22 pistol. Perhaps even that is a Joe-prohibited military weapon.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 06:32:36 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 11:44:28 am »
Do Creepy Joe and other gun-grabber realize that the guns people kept and bore in the late 18th and early 19th Centuries - when the 2nd Amendment was ratified - were the same sort of guns the US Army and states' militias used, i.e. literally military weapons?
Actually the ones owned by private citizens were more accurate and of better quality then the ones for the military.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.