Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Nov 25  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Nov 25
« on: November 25, 2019, 07:36:05 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Is Pelosi Looking for a Way Out?

Nov 25, 2019

I have so many people asking me, “Rush, is this stuff I’m hearing true? That Pelosi may be looking for a way out of actually having an impeachment vote?” Folks, I’ve got three stories about this, including polling data from the anointed one, Nate Silver at FiveThirtyEight.com, which indicates that support for impeachment is plummeting, and it dropped as the Schiff show was ongoing.

And on the other side of it, not only is support for impeachment dropping — here it is, FiveThirtyEight: Support for impeachment topped out at 47.7% late October, it’s down to 41%, six points down over the last three weeks. YouGov is among the polls registering the decline, with independent support for impeachment dropping from 39% down to 35%. An Emerson University survey found an even more extreme flip among independents.

Now, you know, the thing about the Drive-By Media that you have to be on the lookout for, they use polling. So here you have Nate Silver chronicling how the impeachment prospect is dropping, the public sentiment for impeachment is plummeting. Is that true, or is it an attempt to manipulate us? Well, there are three different polls that Nate Silver is analyzing here. So I’m gonna take all this under advisement, ’cause we talk about polls here frequently, and some of them we cite with acceptance, and others we are automatically dubious of.

And you have to be consistent with this. I mean, you can’t sit there and pick the polls that you like and then start heralding them if you have, like I do, an overall distrust of the genre itself for a host of reasons. But I don’t have any doubt that the American public’s desire for impeachment’s dropping ’cause there was nothing in these hearings to excite anybody.

Where were the tapes? Where was John Dean? Where was the evidence of the break-in? They say this is Watergate redux. Where is all the stuff that we had in Watergate? There isn’t any. All we have is a bunch of disgruntled civil servants who are upset that they were not utilized. Nobody’s accusing them of lying, either. “Why would all of these Trump supporters accuse every one of these civil servants of lying?”

Nobody’s accusing them of lying. We’re accusing them of being haughty, arrogant snobs that Trump doesn’t trust for obviously brilliant common-sensical reasons.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay. Here we go. “Washington Post Reporter: We’re Hearing Behind the Scenes House Dems Are Getting ‘Cold Feet’ on Impeachment.” Politico: “Vulnerable Democrats Spooked by GOP Impeachment Ad Onslaught — Democrats want the party to step up its defense.” There are lots of examples today, not in polling data. The polling data is ancillary, but it may be causing the cold feet. There’s lots of stories of actual Democrats telling liberal Drive-By Media that they are very worried about this.

They know the case wasn’t made. Folks, here’s another thing. There’s something that every one of these people from Fiona Hill to Lieutenant Colonel Vindman (O say can you see?), and Bill Taylor and all these other people realize. Any other president that this group of people — call ’em whatever you, deep state, the establishment, the administrative state. Any other person would have been gone by now. The FBI and the intelligence community alone running this hoax against Donald Trump starting in 2016…

Any other Republican, any other elected president who was targeted for destruction this way would long ago have been gone, would have long ago resigned, would have long ago sued for peace, said, “I can’t take it anymore. I’m outta here.” Trump is the only guy, and he has beaten them at every turn. He beat them with Eddie Gallagher here in the SEAL case. He has beat them back. Every effort they have tried — Robert Mueller XIV, you name it.

Trump has beaten every one of them back. Now there are stories in the New York and Washington media about how Trump is remaking Washington, and the premise of these stories is that official Washington is being left out, that Trump is forming a new kind of Washington that includes rogue outsiders, people like Rudy and other Trump appointees who are loyal to Trump as commander-in-chief.

Not Donald Trump the person, loyal to Trump as commander-in-chief. There are lots of stories — I have ’em in the Stack of Stuff today here — about how official Washington is worried as heck that Trump is changing Washington and getting away with it. I will guarantee you that Trump has inserted a type of energy into Washington these people haven’t seen in a while, and they’ve tried to beat it back, and they haven’t. They haven’t been able to.

So how does Pelosi get out of this?

Well, I think there’s a way. We already know the basic elements of it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Nov 25
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 07:37:01 pm »

Trump Sides with SEAL, Schiffcans Navy Secretary

Nov 25, 2019

RUSH: Look at this SEAL case. You know, it’s almost a mirror. Who does Trump side with? He sides with the military hero, the down-in-the-dirt grunt who does the great, miraculous work, Eddie Gallagher, a Navy SEAL.

Ninety-five percent of the people who go to that SEAL school bomb out. They can’t do it. It’s no criticism of them. It’s one of the most difficult things. You know, the SEALs, the Army Special Forces and the Rangers, they’re the closest that this country has to producing actual supermen. And I guess I should say superwomen in there ’cause I don’t want to get sidetracked here by being accused of gender bias. But it really is the case. Trump is instinctively drawn to the people who literally do the work, as opposed to the establishment flag officers and others.

Call them the establishment and call Eddie Gallagher the guy that gets the work done. Trump just instinctively sides with — I don’t know what phrase — ordinary, average American people who make this country work, as opposed to the haughty, arrogant management tier which sits around and doesn’t do anything and can’t even keep order and discipline.

What happened to Eddie Gallagher is kind of being portrayed as complicated, and it really isn’t. A bunch of people don’t like the guy for some reason. They tried to decommission him, take away his rank and kick him out. Trump didn’t like it. So Trump reinstated his rank. The secretary of the Navy essentially said, to hell that, I’m not gonna do that, I don’t accept orders from tweets.

So he went up against the president, and the president fired him for essentially disobeying the commander-in-chief and then went ahead and reinstated Gallagher’s rank and his Trident, which is the icon logo, symbol of the SEALs. But it’s far more detailed than that, what happened here. This guy was ganged up on by a bunch of military management people, for whatever reason was drummed out of the SEAL corps. Trump didn’t like it after he found out what had happened and how, and so he’s reinstated his rank and the secretary of the Navy refused to follow Trump’s orders and was fired.

Now the Drive-Bys, “You can’t fire the secretary of the Navy!” Obama, does anybody remember the name Stanley McChrystal? Stanley McChrystal was the general who was waging the war in Afghanistan for Obama. And he was at a bar one day with a Rolling Stone reporter where he was speaking, and the Rolling Stone reporter was writing it down, and it was that meeting where McChrystal called Biden Bite Me.

Obama fires McChrystal. Media applauded it. He applauded it, because how dare this guy disrespect our beloved Obama and vice president Bite Me. We owe the name Bite Me to Stanley McChrystal. He got canned. Military admirals and generals get canned all the time, largely for failure. The Brits back in the 17 or 1800s literally shot admirals that failed in their duty. One famous Brit admiral was literally shot for failing to hold a military fortification that he’d been ordered to hold. He failed, they shot him.

No, I’m not advocating that generals and admirals and all that be fired. I’m just telling you that this is not an uncommon thing. The president is the commander-in-chief. The JAG Corps does not determine things like what happened to Eddie Gallagher. If the president wants to pardon him, if the president wants to pardon Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, he can do it, and there’s nothing the JAG Corps, there’s nothing the admirals can do about it, and yet they stepped in and they tried to supersede Trump’s pardoning of Gallagher.

I’m really giving you the compressed version of this. And because Richard Spencer, the secretary of the Navy, refused to go along with what Trump’s order was, he’s now fired. It’s amazing how close this is, how similar this is to what was happening with Trump and the civil service corps, the administrative state within the national security apparatus and Ukraine.

They didn’t think Trump knew what he was doing, so they didn’t have to implement his orders. And so Trump says, well, if you’re not gonna do that, then screw you. I’m gonna go around you. I’m gonna send Rudy over there. I’m gonna do my own investigation. I’m gonna make sure that what I do in Ukraine is based on what I know, not what you think. And certainly not on what Obama’s done in the past.

So then all hell breaks loose, people like Lieutenant Colonel Vindman, “O say can you see,” get their noses out of joint ’cause they’re no longer listened to. So it’s not complicated at all, and the president has the — it’s ridiculous to have to even say this. If the president wants to fire the secretary of the Navy, he can do it. In this case he was fully warranted.

Look. Discipline, following orders, it’s crucial in the military. If that breaks down, then, you know — the left has gotten too far in corrupting too many of the institutions in this country. I read a piece by Kurt Schlichter today at Townhall on the Eddie Gallagher story. And let me just give you his recounting of this so that you can have the details.

“Here’s what happened. The president used his constitutional prerogative to pardon or otherwise restore the rank of three accused military personnel, which some of us in the military community had mixed feelings about but which some flag officers vehemently opposed. The most clearly correct action was the restoration of the rank of SEAL Eddie Gallagher. His shameful prosecution had been replete with JAG misconduct, including the mind-boggling decision of the prosecutors to electronically spy on defense attorneys.”

Man, there’s a whole lot of spying going on here in this country. Spying on people who are aligned in a variety of ways with Donald Trump. “Beyond this outrage –” by the way, nobody was prosecuted for spying on Eddie Gallagher’s defense lawyers. “The JAG officers put up on the stand an immunized witness who testified that he killed the alleged ISIS victim.”

This is about a guy who killed a terrorist. He supposedly murdered a terrorist in cold blood. We are at war. We’re trying to wipe out terrorists. This guy was kicked out of the SEALs for committing murder against an ISIS terrorist. The JAG guys put a witness on the stand who testified that he did the killing, not Gallagher. Gallagher was acquitted of everything except he took a selfie with a terrorist’s dead body.

That was his sole offense. You got a terrorist’s body there, and Gallagher took a selfie with the dead body. But Gallagher didn’t kill him. “Well, after the acquittal, the JAGs decided to award each other medals.” They had tried to railroad Gallagher. He was acquitted. They start awarding each other medals. “Not indictments for their eavesdropping antics. Not letters of reprimand for their staggering incompetence.”

They gave themselves medals. This is no different than all of these deep state people coming forth giving themselves medals for sabotaging Trump’s foreign policy, are now trying to impeach him for it. So Trump gets wind of all this, folks. How much of this have you seen in the Drive-By meh? Absolutely zero, right? So Trump gets wind of this fiasco and personally directs that these defective medals that the JAG officers who falsely accused Eddie Gallagher had awarded themselves, he directed that those medals be withdrawn.

Now, “Fast forward to the restoration of Gallagher’s rank and what happens next? The Naval Special Forces commander, apparently the next day, initiated a proceeding to take Gallagher’s SEAL Trident, his status as a special warfare operator.”

So Trump pardons him. It was found that he did not murder the ISIS leader. Trump pardons him. He’s totally acquitted. And the next day the Navy Special Forces comma, i.e., the deep state, the military establishment initiated a proceeding to still take away Eddie Gallagher’s SEAL Trident.

Now, the president was unequivocal what he wanted. He pardoned Eddie Gallagher and demanded that Gallagher’s rank be restored. That is end of story. And yet the Navy Special Forces — and it gives me no pleasure, by the way, folks, to pass these details on to you. There is nobody with greater respect and as much hope for the United States military as I have. But the degree to which politics and the politicizing of institutions has led to their corruption is sadly unavoidable.

So the president pardons Eddie Gallagher, unequivocally states he wants his rank restored and his Trident, and the Navy Special Forces commander publicly defies Trump, disrespects Trump. So that’s when Trump tweeted it, that this was not gonna happen. Trump tweeted that Eddie Gallagher’s rank was not going to be suspended, was not gonna be taken away from him.

“What should have happened,” according to Kurt Schlichter, “is the Chief of Naval Operations should have picked up the phone,” and called the Navy Special Forces commander breathing fire and reading him the riot act, “but he didn’t, and it got worse. Rear Admiral Charlie Brown, Chief of Information, issued a statement reading: ‘The Navy follows the lawful orders of the President. We will do so in case of an order to stop the administrative review of SOC Gallagher’s professional qualification. We are aware of the President’s tweet and we are awaiting further guidance.’”

Meaning, they’re not gonna follow orders from a tweet. They’re not gonna take the president’s orders from a tweet. So there’s open defiance of Trump going on here. Because these people had staked their reputations on Eddie Gallagher murdering an ISIS terrorist. Turns out he didn’t. He was acquitted.

The Judge Advocate General lawyers screwed up the prosecution, gave themselves medals after this. And then after Trump had pardoned Gallagher, the secretary — well, the commander-in-chief of Special Forces Navy tried to take away his Trident even after Trump had pardoned him.

The Los Angeles Times reported, ” U.S. Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer denied a New York Times report Saturday that he had threatened to resign or be fired if President Trump intervenes to stop an administrative review of a SEAL at the center of a botched war crimes court-martial.” That if he doesn’t put an end to this mini-mutiny pronto the president should still Schiffcan him.

Well, he got Schiffcanned. Spencer is gone. And once again, Trump sides with the enlisted man. He sides with the grunt. He sides with the person who was wronged, falsely accused, presidential order restoring his rank was defied. So Trump fires the secretary. The media, “You can’t do that! You can’t fire people, you can’t!” Yes, he can, and he did.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 07:37:26 pm »

I’m Amused By What Bloomberg Is Gonna Do to the Democrats

Nov 25, 2019

RUSH: So people remember the last time we discussed Michael Bloomberg, and they’re sending me email. “So, Rush, are you excited about Bloomberg?” Folks, look, I’m not fascinated by it. Bloomberg’s gotten into the race, and we’re gonna talk about it like we talk about everything. Don’t misunderstand me here. But rich people do not fascinate me. So that aspect of Bloomberg is of no interest to me, other than he can spend a whole lot of money.

But Jeb Bush spent $100 million and got three delegates. So what’s Bloomberg gonna spend, $200 million for six? Money matters. I understand that. But most of the fascination with Bloomberg people have is he’s rich. I’m sorry. I know a lot of these people. If you want to be fascinated with how they did it ’cause it’s so rare, fine and dandy.

But some of them are blithering idiots, folks. They’re so self-impressed, they don’t think they have to know anything. We’ll talk about it, but no. I’m not… I’m certainly not frightened or scared. I’m more amused than anything about what it’s gonna do to the Democrat side of things. That’s gonna be interesting to me to follow.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Look. We’re gonna get to Bloomberg later in the program, folks. But here’s one little tidbit of news. You know, Bloomberg has a news agency. It’s called Bloomberg News. There is no Trump news network. Everybody thinks it’s Fox, but ha-ha-ha-ha. No, it isn’t. But Bloomberg has his own news agency. And it’s one of the many things that has contributed to his obscene, in some people’s view, wealth.

So Bloomberg News has had to make some policy announcements. They’ve had to make some changes in the way they’re gonna go about covering the news. And here is the extent of it. Bloomberg News will not conduct investigative reporting on any of the Democrat presidential candidates. This according to the editor-in-chief of Bloomberg News. This guy’s name is John Micklethwait. He wrote this in a note to staffers.

He said on Sunday, “We will continue our tradition of not investigating Mike (and his family and his foundation).” Bloomberg’s news agency does not investigate him. Now, you might say, “Well, Rush, if you had a news agency, would you let them investigate you?” Well, no, probably not. But I mean the guy’s running for president and we now learn that Bloomberg News will not cover Bloomberg. Obvious, CEO, owner, founder, head honcho.

But now they’ve expanded. They’re not gonna cover any of the Democrat candidates running because that would be unfair. Like if Bloomberg is running in the Democrat — by the way, Bloomberg is gonna skip everything up until Super Tuesday. He’s gonna skip Iowa. He’s gonna skip New Hampshire. He’s gonna skip whatever. And he’s just gonna beeline in for Super Tuesday.

None of this matters. Bloomberg doesn’t have a chance. And it has nothing to do with any of this. It has nothing to do with policy. It has nothing to do with campaign strategy. It has nothing to do with Bloomberg News. He hasn’t a chance of being elected president. It isn’t going to happen. He could be the best thing that ever happened to America, and he’s not going to be elected president. It isn’t going to happen.

Now, anyway, “Bloomberg News Pledges Not to Investigate Democratic Presidential Candidates.” Now, don’t worry. They will investigate Trump. Oh, yeah. They’ll go out there and they’ll dig up as much as they can on Trump, but they’re not gonna dig up any dirt on any Democrat because they’re not gonna dig up any dirt on the owner, Doomberg. So they want to be very, very fair. So they’re not gonna investigate any Democrat.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here is Jeremy in Clinton, Kentucky. Great to have you up. You’re next, sir. Hello.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. Mega dittos to you, my guy.

RUSH: Thank you, sir.

CALLER: Yeah. I have a hot take on Bloomberg. I think that he’s running on behalf of the establishment to try to knock out Joe Biden to try to take the upper, white working class vote and knock him out of the primary. That’s kind of my take on it. What do you think?

RUSH: You mean he doesn’t want to win himself; he just wants to take out Bite Me?

CALLER: That’s what I’m thinking.

RUSH: Okay. If he takes out Bite Me, who wins? Who’s he actually working for if not for himself?

CALLER: I think the establishment wants Warren, and I think that Bloomberg’s every bit a part of the establishment.

RUSH: Nah. Wait a minute. Let me just tell you something. The financial establishment, the Wall Street establishment, does not want Elizabeth Warren at all. I find this actually kind of humorous. I spent the weekend with some of these people, folks, and I’m telling you, I had my doubts. But I’m telling you that these people, their disgust with her — and it’s rooted in policy, her so-called Medicare for All, all of her spending, her wealth tax plan. These people want no part of her.

I kind of sit there and chuckle, and I even winked and nodded at a couple of them. I said, “Well, you’ve only got yourselves to blame. You people have been bankrolling this garbage. You’ve been bankrolling the Democrat Party and their candidates, and Warren’s really no different than any of the rest of them. You can’t split the difference between Warren, for example, and Crazy Bernie. They all are gonna spend money that we don’t even have to even print.

“They’re gonna tax everybody out of existence.” It’s the natural inclination for every Democrat around. But you’re right about one thing. They’re looking at Bloomberg. They’re fascinated with his wealth — and, of course, I’m not. I’m not fascinated by rich people. Hell, I am one. I’m not… I know better. But these people are. They’re just… They’re just like groupies. But they think that Bloomberg can take out Warren, not Biden.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 07:38:04 pm »

Climate Wackos Protest at Yale Bowl

Nov 25, 2019

RUSH: Did you hear about this, the climate change protests at the Harvard-Yale game on Saturday?  Climate change wackos stopped the game.  They stormed the field and stopped the game.

What’s funny about it is that there are no lights at the Yale Bowl.  They can’t play night games there, meaning they don’t use fossil fuels — and this protest went on so long, the game might not have finished before sundown.  Sundown’s 4:25.  The game might not have been able to be finished if these clowns had kept on because there aren’t any lights.  There are no fossil fuels.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 08:32:41 pm »

Not Heeding So-Called Pros Isn’t Impeachable

Nov 25, 2019

RUSH: What is this? “Emails Show White House Effort to Justify Trump’s Aid Hold.” Who has to justify it? If Trump wants to withhold aid to Ukraine, there’s nothing impeachable about that. Okay. So there might be an email trail showing Trump’s justification for it. So what? The place was a corrupt hellhole. Before he sends more money, he wants to find out if they’ve made their promised reforms.

This is a CNN headline. “Emails Show White House Effort to Justify Trump’s Aid Hold.” Like somehow somebody at the White House thinks what Trump did is an impeachable offense, so they gotta construct an email chain to make it look like there was justification. Trump doesn’t need justification. He’s the president of the United States. He runs executive branch. He runs foreign policy. If he wants to withhold Ukraine money, he can do it.

Why was none of this concerning anybody when Obama didn’t give Ukraine a dime for crying out loud? I’m sorry to get worked up about this, folks. But this is such an outrage what is continuing to happen here. I see little stories like this pop up, and I’m sorry, I cannot restrain myself. I have to comment on it the moment I see it because this is just ridiculous. “Emails show White House effort,” as somehow as the way they’re gonna nail Mulvaney. How?

“Emails show Trump officials debated legality.” There’s nothing legal or illegal about withholding aid. This is all this phony bribery allegation. “Yeah, Trump was promising unless they investigated Biden they weren’t gonna get any.” Well, the problem is they got the money and there still hasn’t been an investigation of Biden. So now you want to impeach Trump for a thought crime.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Well, some of these learned civil servants were finding a way to defy Trump’s wishes in Ukraine. You know, it takes me — no, I have not forgotten the Pelosi stuff, and I’m gonna get to it in a mere minute, but since I’m on this path here, I was reading a number of things over the weekend: Sports Drive-Bys, news Drive-Bys, tech blogs, you name it.

And it’s amazing. In the variety of Drive-By news outlets, there was a theme, and the theme was, how could anybody accuse decorated, honored civil servants of lying? How could anyone accuse every one of those witnesses at the Schiff committee, how could anybody accuse all of them of lying? Lieutenant Vindman, Lieutenant Colonel Vindman — O say can you see — a decorated army military man shows up in uniform, they all loved Fiona Hill, the Democrat money pays for her work at Brookings, even though she tried to say that she appeared as a nonpartisan. That’s the way she pronounced it. What am I gonna do?

And you had Taylor, and you had George Kent, this endless parade of these people. And throughout the media, “Could all of them be lying? I can’t believe these defenders.” Nobody is saying they lied about anything, not all the time and not everything. I have a different question. Why is it that you people in the Drive-By Media and everywhere, why is it that you automatically believe everything they say? Why do you not question anything any of them say?

Why do you question everything Trump says and even thinks? Why do you never question the intelligence community? Is the U.S. intelligence community impervious to political influence? In other words, is the intelligence community the United States so pure and so precious that there’s no amount of political influence that can affect their work? Are you kidding me? Is the U.S. intelligence community so perfect that they are impervious to corruption?

I mean, the U.S. intelligence community and these civil servants are hoisted up as the perfection of humanity. They are unassailable, they are unquestionable, they are the epitome of class, dignity, sophistication and perfection. And you can’t question them. These people believe everything they say, when it’s convenient.

Did not the U.S. intelligence community working with the intelligence communities in Western Europe, did they not all say that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? They did. The U.S. intelligence community was so certain of that, we went to war in Iraq to get rid of those, to find those and get rid of those weapons of mass destruction. Lo and behold, we got there, there weren’t any. And who was it that had all kinds of egg on his face?

Why, that would be George W. Bush followed closely by Lieutenant Colonel Powell or Secretary Powell or General Powell or whatever. Because even he had been hoodwinked into presenting the case before the United Nations Security Council. Did not the U.S. intelligence community try to make everybody believe that Donald Trump was a traitorous colluder with the Russians as the Russians were meddling in the 2016 election?

Where is it written that they are unassailable? Where is it written or established that the civil service never lies? Where is it written that the civil service, the intelligence community, are immune from political influence and corruption? And, by the way, no one is saying all of these wonderful civil servants are lying per se.

What they are doing is acting as though Donald Trump has no right to ignore them and that Donald Trump is committing some kind of horrible impeachable act by not listening to them, by not using them. Their complaints to a man and woman revolve around Trump going outside the usual channels of the interagency group, sending his own people to Ukraine instead of using the professionals.

So my question, why do you people in the media, why do you people on the Democrat side, why do all of you who do, why do you automatically and without question just believe totally everything anybody in the civil service or national security apparatus says whenever they say it? Why is there not a shred of doubt?

Well, we all know the answer to this. Because everybody we’re talking about here is on the same political side, and they all have one political objective, and that is to get rid of Donald Trump.

Support the USO