Author Topic: CNN Sinks To A New Low, Blames Climate Change On Sick People  (Read 906 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Sinks To A New Low, Blames Climate Change On Sick People
« on: November 24, 2019, 03:48:37 pm »

CNN Sinks To A New Low, Blames Climate Change On Sick People
Jessica Hardy
November 19, 2019

Have asthma? Well, you’re part of the pollution problem. Or so says the folks at CNN. They weren’t kidding, either. The MSM giant even produced a study to back up their outlandish claim.

So here is the bull, people who suffer from asthma “could sharply reduce their carbon footprint by swapping” to a “greener” alternative, chimed CNN in a report Wednesday on a University of Cambridge study.

“By swapping metered-dose inhalers for dry powder inhalers,” CNN explained, “users could reduce their carbon emissions equivalent to reducing their meat consumption or recycling, researchers said Wednesday.”

https://leadpatriot.com/cnn-sinks-to-a-new-low-blames-climate-change-on-sick-people/4810/

Offline Victoria33

Re: CNN Sinks To A New Low, Blames Climate Change On Sick People
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 04:04:16 pm »
Article said: "So here is the bull, people who suffer from asthma “could sharply reduce their carbon footprint by swapping” to a “greener” alternative, chimed CNN in a report Wednesday on a University of Cambridge study."

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 04:33:16 pm »
Why do I suspect that this '“greener” alternative' is some combination of less effective, more complicated, does not deliver consistent doses, and/or is more expensive? Like so many other of Enviros' magical solutions that fail, disastrously?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 07:37:37 am »
Why do I suspect that this '“greener” alternative' is some combination of less effective, more complicated, does not deliver consistent doses, and/or is more expensive? Like so many other of Enviros' magical solutions that fail, disastrously?
My Pulmonologist put me on a powder inhaler for my asthma but I still have my albuterol inhaler as a rescue inhaler as well as for times when my wheezing is just plain irritating. I don't think a person can depend on just a dry inhaler. Funny thing I wonder if the writer is aware that both types of inhalers are metered, also I just don't see how whatever propellant is used is enough to make an impact on globull warming, in the USA CFC propelled inhalers were phased out at the end of 2008 and only HFA(non harmful to the environment) inhalers are allowed. Most if not all first world countries have also banned CFC's from inhalers so probably China and India are still pumping CFC's out like crazy despite the 1989 Montreal Protocol supposedly banning them in toto by this time everywhere, oh yeah if you actually signed on.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 02:50:16 pm »
My Pulmonologist put me on a powder inhaler for my asthma but I still have my albuterol inhaler as a rescue inhaler as well as for times when my wheezing is just plain irritating. I don't think a person can depend on just a dry inhaler. Funny thing I wonder if the writer is aware that both types of inhalers are metered, also I just don't see how whatever propellant is used is enough to make an impact on globull warming, in the USA CFC propelled inhalers were phased out at the end of 2008 and only HFA(non harmful to the environment) inhalers are allowed. Most if not all first world countries have also banned CFC's from inhalers so probably China and India are still pumping CFC's out like crazy despite the 1989 Montreal Protocol supposedly banning them in toto by this time everywhere, oh yeah if you actually signed on.

Glad to hear I was wrong about the powder inhalers. The Enviros are skilled and experienced at touting solution that don't exist outside of laboratories, work poorly, shift pollution from one location to another, or create a new/worse problem. So I would be utterly unsurprised if Enviros touted a "solution" that didn't exist, was vastly more expensive, or was significantly less effective or easy to use.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 03:02:09 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 03:52:14 pm »
Glad to hear I was wrong about the powder inhalers. The Enviros are skilled and experienced at touting solution that don't exist outside of laboratories, work poorly, shift pollution from one location to another, or create a new/worse problem. So I would be utterly unsurprised if Enviros touted a "solution" that didn't exist, was vastly more expensive, or was significantly less effective or easy to use.
You mean like the gun activist/confiscators with their smart guns?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 05:10:34 pm »
You mean like the gun activist/confiscators with their smart guns?

I was thinking of bird choppers (= wind turbines), bird fryers (= some solar farms), and electric cars that shift pollution to power plants. But "smart guns" are an apt example.