Author Topic: Police had prior information on deadliest terror attack in Turkish history, new documents reveal  (Read 311 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Police had prior information on deadliest terror attack in Turkish history, new documents reveal - Turkish Minute
TM

According to new documents the Turkish police had prior intelligence about the preparations for a 2015 suicide bomb attack in Ankara at least eight days before the incident, which killed more than a hundred people, the Cumhuriyet daily reported on Friday.

The report said the documents revealing the negligence of the officials were not presented to the court until recently, adding that they were provided to the Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office by an unidentified person one year after a trial of suspects in the attack began in November 2016.

The documents indicated that Yakup Şahin, a member of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) who brought the suicide bombers to Ankara before the attack in late September 2015, attempted to buy two tons of chemicals used in bomb making from a pesticide seller in Gaziantep’s Nizip district. When he was asked for an identity card, he left the shop.

Read more at: https://www.turkishminute.com/2019/11/22/police-had-prior-information-on-deadliest-terror-attack-in-turkish-history-new-documents-reveal/

Offline The_Reader_David

Taking a long view, the headline is almost certainly true, as the police were complicit. 

But the deadliest attack in Turkish history wasn't the one mentioned in the article, but one of the mass slaughters of Armenians and other Christians during the genocide largely carried out by marching Armenian, Assyrians and Greeks into the desert and letting bandits attack them.  I'm sure one of those bandit raids on a "resettlement" caravan claimed more victims than the Daesh killed in 2016.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Taking a long view, the headline is almost certainly true, as the police were complicit. 

But the deadliest attack in Turkish history wasn't the one mentioned in the article, but one of the mass slaughters of Armenians and other Christians during the genocide largely carried out by marching Armenian, Assyrians and Greeks into the desert and letting bandits attack them.  I'm sure one of those bandit raids on a "resettlement" caravan claimed more victims than the Daesh killed in 2016.

And they are still a dues paying member of NATO.   :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.