Author Topic: A Brief Word on Narrative Engineering and Information Operatives  (Read 563 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A Brief Word on Narrative Engineering and Information Operatives
« on: November 23, 2019, 06:52:01 pm »
A Brief Word on Narrative Engineering and Information Operatives

The following came to me this morning in an Email and believe me, the sender is no lightweight when it comes to things like this.  I post it here because it is HIGHLY relevant to current events.

I just wanted to share a few thoughts on the overall topic of Narrative Engineering and the Information Operatives (or Operators) that have been, and currently are, active in shaping the "news" and long-running scripts of "information" that we are all exposed to.

I mention this today as we are currently in the midst of a very intense Narrative Engineering effort regarding the long awaited, and soon to be released, DoJ Inspector General's (Horowitz) report. The latest word is that the report should be released to the public on or about December 9, 2019, with IG Horowitz scheduled to testify on the report in the Senate Judiciary Committee on December 11, 2019.

As you may be aware, AG Barr had received the mostly finished product on his desk in September. Since then, a series of internal reviews have been underway. Most recently, the "principals" review, in which all parties named or referenced in the report are able to examine and react to that content, has come to a close. During this process, AG Barr had decided that the principals’ input to the review would be in the form of oral remarks (versus written commentary) in order to prevent additional delays.

Of note, each of the principals is only given access to limited extracts of the report for their review and comment. None of them has seen the report, or major sections of it, in its entirety.

Over the past few days, the principal media outlets used to facilitate narrative engineering for entities like the DoJ, FBI, CIA, etc., have all been publishing reports about what "unnamed sources" have provided them ahead of the actual report release. These articles are all designed to push a narrative, which varies based on which party is doing the leaking. Thus far the overall theme seems to be: "only a low-level lawyer made a mistake in adding his notes to an email from someone else.... no bias has been found.... the overall process used to obtain the warrants was sound and properly predicated...."

If you look at these articles coming from the New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, etc., you will see the bylines match many of the media names documented in Lee Smith's recent book.

There is no way that any of these conclusions can be drawn until the entire report is released on December 9th. The narrative engineers are busy now attempting to shape public perceptions and opinions, bias potential jury pools, and even impact (albeit slightly) the content of the final report released to the public. All of this is very volatile and emotionally charged. Even our alternative media sources that are reading and reviewing these narrative engineering articles are flipping and flopping by the day, or by the article. (Ranging from "it's awful, it is all going to be a wrist slap and total coverup..." to "this report is going to be deadly... many criminal referrals are forthcoming....")

So we are in the midst of one phase, of a particular operation. It is interesting to watch it play out, and compare what we are reading/hearing now, with what actually appears in the report, and what transpires after its release. But we all need to keep in mind that this is just a tiny aspect of the overall Narrative Engineering programs that have been run by these information operators for years.... for decades...

Recently a friend and I were in the midst of discussing a very interesting blog post that laid out (in great detail, with links to every source cited) the overall Narrative Engineering operation, with particular emphasis on how the narrative has been engineered about Ukraine over the past several years. Though poorly organized, and difficult to work through, this article was a treasure trove of information on how governmental, academic, and media sources around the world have been shaping the overall Ukraine narrative.

In the middle of our discussion, the article (and entire site) just vanished from the Internet! I have been checking on it periodically up to a moment ago. The results have been the same for weeks:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien