Author Topic: 'I'm just embarrassed': Biden says Graham will 'regret' investigating his family's Ukraine ties  (Read 773 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm just embarrassed': Biden says Graham will 'regret' investigating his family's Ukraine ties
by Ellie Bufkin
 | November 22, 2019 04:42 PM

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said he felt "embarrassed by" Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham's choice to request documents related to his son's time as a board member of a Ukrainian energy firm.

Graham asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for access to phone call transcripts between Joe Biden and then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in February 2016. As House Democrats pursue impeachment of President Trump for urging current Urkainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Biden and his son Hunter during a July phone call, the president and Republicans have insisted that the Bidens' relationship with Ukraine merits investigation.

Trump and his allies have repeatedly asserted that Biden used his vice presidency to push Ukraine to fire then-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to prevent him from investigating Burisma Holdings's owner, Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, in an effort to protect his son. Shokin was removed from his position in March 2016 at Poroshenko's behest.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/im-just-embarrassed-biden-says-graham-will-regret-investigating-his-familys-ukraine-ties
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

This appears to show the Senators, in the trial of Trump, will change the trial to the investigation of the Bidens.

If Trump really wanted an investigation of the Bidens, he could have asked the Justice Department to investigate the Bidens in association with that company.  No, Trump just wanted the Ukraine President Zelensky to say on CNN that he was "GOING" to investigate the Bidens.

The interview was to happen with CNN's Fareed Zakaria when he was in Ukraine for a program.  I heard Zakaria speak about this on CNN.  He was there in Ukraine for his program and Zelensky did not appear for the interview.  So, it was set up to happen, and at the last minute, didn't.  No explanation given to Zakaria or he didn't tell that part.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This appears to show the Senators, in the trial of Trump, will change the trial to the investigation of the Bidens.

If Trump really wanted an investigation of the Bidens, he could have asked the Justice Department to investigate the Bidens in association with that company.  No, Trump just wanted the Ukraine President Zelensky to say on CNN that he was "GOING" to investigate the Bidens.

The interview was to happen with CNN's Fareed Zakaria when he was in Ukraine for a program.  I heard Zakaria speak about this on CNN.  He was there in Ukraine for his program and Zelensky did not appear for the interview.  So, it was set up to happen, and at the last minute, didn't.  No explanation given to Zakaria or he didn't tell that part.

Or Zakkie dropped that piece of film on the editing room floor.  So people still watch that freak show....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

??? I would encourage you not to rely on CNN as your news source.  They are NOT credible.  Ask the justice department?  Last time I checked the DOJ was corrupt. What needs to be looked at is the involvement of the Bammy administration with the Ukraine and in particular Biden and Clinton.  The DEMS are notorious for being guilty and to deflect they point fingers in the other direction. Investigation of the Bidens?  Keep in mind that President Trump has been accused of investigating Biden's relationship with the Ukraine.  So, the truth needs to come out.  IF indeed Uncle Joe and son made $$ from the Ukraine or gave $$ to the Ukraine to help with the election or the Clinton campaign, I believe we should know. 

President Trump deserves to meet his accusers and we need to learn whether or not the whistleblower's information is accurate. We need to know whether or not there was Trump QPQ.  What has happened so far in the House hearings has been shameful as to the way it has been conducted.  It would be no different if you were to be slapped with charges by someone anonymous and  there are court hearing with all kinds of people who testify that the information that the anonymous person gave about you is true.  Really?  You are much smarter than this.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:41:33 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If Trump really wanted an investigation of the Bidens, he could have asked the Justice Department to investigate the Bidens in association with that company.

I think Barr lost all his credibility with rats and NTs with his preemptive lies about the Mueller report.  Who is going to trust Barr to investigate anything now, besides the core Trump fans. 

No, Trump just wanted the Ukraine President Zelensky to say on CNN that he was "GOING" to investigate the Bidens.

Thank you @Chosen Daughter .  I was unaware of this until your post.  The NYT reported the interview with Zelensky was scheduled on Sept 13 - 2 days after the aid was released, and 4 days after the whistleblower story broke.
https://www.axios.com/fareed-zakaria-zelensky-vlodymyr-cnn-trump-probe-aff098a1-963f-466b-9572-14f767ebb4e7.html

Offline Victoria33

@libertybele
You said, "You are much smarter than this."

I posted facts.  This is a fact:

"The interview was to happen with CNN's Fareed Zakaria when he was in Ukraine for a program.  I heard Zakaria speak about this on CNN.  He was there in Ukraine for his program and Zelensky did not appear for the interview.  So, it was set up to happen, and at the last minute, didn't.  No explanation given to Zakaria or he didn't tell that part."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertybele
You said, "You are much smarter than this."

I posted facts.  This is a fact:

"The interview was to happen with CNN's Fareed Zakaria when he was in Ukraine for a program.  I heard Zakaria speak about this on CNN.  He was there in Ukraine for his program and Zelensky did not appear for the interview.  So, it was set up to happen, and at the last minute, didn't.  No explanation given to Zakaria or he didn't tell that part."

"Fact," or "what Zakaria told me?"  I don't believe a word that freak says.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

"Fact," or "what Zakaria told me?"  I don't believe a word that freak says.
When President Trump has set such a high standard for truth, why accept anything less? /sarc

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When President Trump has set such a high standard for truth, why accept anything less? /sarc

I don't believe this Zakaria clown because he has his "Post-American World" agenda.  Goes back many years before Trump.  Not everything in this world is about Donald Trump.

Obama thought this much of The Post American World:

I will NOT comply.