Author Topic: NYT's Paul Krugman: 'The Deep State Contains Some Really Impressive, Principled People'  (Read 284 times)

rangerrebew

NYT's Paul Krugman: 'The Deep State Contains Some Really Impressive, Principled People'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Nov. 22, 2019

The New York Times has gone from insisting the deep state "doesn't exist" to admitting it's real but insisting it's totally awesome.

"One side lesson from this inquiry is that the Deep State contains some really impressive, principled people," NYT columnist Paul Krugman said Thursday on Twitter. "Which is why Trump hates it so much."

Two years earlier, they ran an article saying Trump was fighting a deep state "that doesn't exist."

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60957

Offline PeteS in CA

Are those the same people the MSM were deriding as an imaginary conspiracy theory?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

"I Love Big Brother!"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Uh-oh...Krugman forgot the first rule of la Cosa Nostra.  One must never admit this thing of ours even exists.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Again...words have meaning.

Paul Krugman is "... a really impressive, principled [person]" himself.   True statement.

But he's still comically wrong on every opinion he spews.

As Casey Stengel said, "You can look that up!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Paul Krugman is "... a really impressive, principled [person]" himself.   True statement.

:laugh:  Krugman's been Kracking me up for years.  That consistency in crappy (and wrong) opinions is admirable, in a way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Krugman's the one who claimed the NYSE would never recover from the election of Donald Trump to be President. He's Trump-Wasted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Are those the same people the MSM were deriding as an imaginary conspiracy theory?

Earlier this week, in fact.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Apparently they can't deny it anymore, so they have to reverse course and find a lackey who will take it for the team and polish that turd.

Looks like Krugs drew the short straw.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Paul Krugman on his best day is a sap.  He is never right about anything.  I use him as a human barometer for the truth.  Whatever he says, just believe the opposite.  He is utterly clueless.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Paul Krugman on his best day is a sap.  He is never right about anything.  I use him as a human barometer for the truth.  Whatever he says, just believe the opposite.  He is utterly clueless.

:yowsa: 100% correct @jafo2010
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Paul Krugman is so FOS his eyes are brown.  Just like several posters here.

You can look that up.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Paul Krugman is so FOS his eyes are brown.  Just like several posters here.

You can look that up.

Mine are blue!    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Words have meaning. Sometimes they don't mean what you think they mean.

Satan is a principled [person] himself and what he can do is damned impressive...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley