Author Topic: John Solomon goes off on Fiona Hill’s testimony implying his Ukraine reports were ‘Russian propagand  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Solomon goes off on Fiona Hill’s testimony implying his Ukraine reports were ‘Russian propaganda’
November 22, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Veteran investigative reporter John Solomon reacted angrily Thursday after the White House’s former top Russia analyst, Fiona Hill, accused him of being a fake news merchant.

In claims that have since been amplified by the partisan media, Hill alleged that his reporting on Ukraine’s corruption — namely that figures within its government sought to interfere in the  2016 U.S. presidential election — is a “fictional narrative.”

She further accused him of helping Russia perpetrate a disinformation campaign against the American people. It’s unclear whether Hill is aware of the Russian-linked Steele dossier that was used by the FBI to spy on President Donald Trump and used by the Democrats to likewise smear him.

Regardless, her allegations irked Solomon, who responded first on Twitter and then later via a more formal statement.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/22/john-solomon-goes-off-on-fiona-hills-testimony-implying-his-ukraine-reporting-is-russian-propaganda-855920
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As he damned well should!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Oh, of course.  They all have to be Russian spies.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Oh, of course.  They all have to be Russian spies.

No @Chosen Daughter but they all do work for George Soros.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien