Author Topic: Exclusive — Democrats Throw Impeachment Party at Capitol Hill Bar After Last Hearing  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Democrats Throw Impeachment Party at Capitol Hill Bar After Last Hearing

Kristina Wong 21 Nov 2019

Democrat staffers threw an impeachment party at a Capitol Hill bar after the last public hearing concluded on Thursday evening.

The party was held at the Capitol Hill establishment Hawk ‘n’ Dove, just a stone’s throw from where the impeachment hearings were held this week.

About 15 staffers celebrated with Democrat counsel Daniel Goldman, with at least four rounds of cheers. There was a table topped with hamburger sliders and other snacks.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/21/exclusive-democrats-throw-impeachment-party-at-capitol-hill-bar-after-last-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everyone loves a party.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

What a nice little Communist party.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It reminds me of Hillary Clinton's victory party in 2016.  The one with the glass ceiling.  Party hardy, Rats, for tomorrow you die.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What a nice little Communist party.

@andy58-in-nh

That's actually insulting to genuine Communists. As much as they are wrong,at least the Communists believe in something beyond themselves. These clowns only worship the God of Power,"Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"  They are nothing more than empty-headed narcissistic whores lusting for personal fame,power,and wealth. This is not only their core beliefs,those are their ONLY beliefs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Exclusive — Democrats Throw Impeachment Party at Capitol Hill Bar After Last Hearing

Impeachment Party?

Bad optics and the American public will recognize that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It reminds me of Hillary Clinton's victory party in 2016.  The one with the glass ceiling.  Party hardy, Rats, for tomorrow you die.

@Cyber Liberty

I have no doubt in my mind at all that Bubbette's tombstone will have "But I WON,dammit!" carved on it.

I have to admit that every time I think about her loss and her frustration at the peons not recognizing what a superior human being she is,I have to smile. I hope she lives to be 100.

Offline berdie

Impeachment Party?

Bad optics and the American public will recognize that.

A humble question....how much of the American public will see it?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

A humble question....how much of the American public will see it?

Surely, not enough to matter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Can't imagine what they are celebrating?
Schiff got creamed. Nothing happened.
There is no difference now, than before Schiff's clown show.
No smoking gun. No bombshells. No evidence of anything.
In fact, the whole thing made the Democrats look like vindictive fools.
Which is exactly what Pelosi was afraid would happen.
The Democrats lost the sham 'trial'.
President Trump came out the better for it.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can't imagine what they are celebrating?
Schiff got creamed. Nothing happened.
There is no difference now, than before Schiff's clown show.
No smoking gun. No bombshells. No evidence of anything.
In fact, the whole thing made the Democrats look like vindictive fools.
Which is exactly what Pelosi was afraid would happen.
The Democrats lost the sham 'trial'.
President Trump came out the better for it.

@240B

MY only conclusion is that they are celebrating that it wasn't worse for them than it was.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I for one am shocked the democrats are eating and drinking at a time like this. 
The food interferes with the effects of the booze.  Stupid democrats.