Author Topic: Nigel Farage risks opening door to second Brexit referendum with shock election pledge  (Read 345 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Nigel Farage risks opening door to second Brexit referendum with shock election pledge
Laura O'Callaghan

Brexit: Johnson got 'real change' in record time says Gove

The Brexit Party leader has said the figure should be slashed to the “post-war norm” as he seeks to sell his package to voters ahead of an event in Westminster today. He has also pledged to abolish the House of Lords after last week claiming he had rejected the Tories’ offer of a peerage. Writing in The Daily Telegraph, Mr Farage said: "Until the late 1990s, net migration into the UK was between 30,000 and 50,000 annually. This level was practical.

"Today, all UK public services face huge pressure from the growing population crisis. We are now going at half a million people a year.

"It is our firm intention to get back to post-war norms. We favour an upper limit of 50,000 people a year being allowed to settle permanently in Britain."

Read more at: https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1207778/brexit-party-manifesto-nigel-farage-election-2019-house-of-lords-peerage-uk-politics

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rachel Riley edits out anti-apartheid message in attack on Jeremy Corbyn
Tom Embury-Dennis

Rachel Riley wearing a white shirt © Provided by Independent Digital News & Media Limited

Rachel Riley has been criticised for attacking Jeremy Corbyn over allegations of antisemitism by sharing an edited photo of him in which an anti-apartheid message had been removed.

The Countdown co-presenter and longtime critic of Mr Corbyn on Tuesday posted a selfie, which showed the 33-year-old wearing a t-shirt featuring an image of the Labour leader being led away by police during an anti-apartheid rally in 1984.

In it, Mr Corbyn is wearing a sign edited to read, “Jeremy Corbyn is a racist endeavour”. The original message actually said: “Defend the right to demonstrate against apartheid. Join this picket.”

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rachel-riley-facing-calls-to-be-sacked-over-edited-corbyn-image/ar-BBX8Qpd?li=BBoPWjQ

This is probably beyond the scope of most here but serves the purpose that a whole lot is going on over there, across the ponder per BREXIT and their political campaigns. I don't even pay much attention to it but it's pretty juicy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We tend to focus on America because we live here and America is in trouble,but GB has the same problems we do,but on a much higher and more immediate order. This is because the left has held sway to enormous political power there for decades,and are out in the open about it.

GB should also be important to us because GB is an ally we will be in need of having as the rest of Europe ,with the exception of Eastern Europe,goes Muslim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"GB should also be important to us because GB is an ally we will be in need of having as the rest of Europe ,with the exception of Eastern Europe goes Muslim."

I once thought that Britain, because it is English-speaking, was in a better position to resist islamization as nations like France and The Netherlands were overwhelmed.

But... not so.
The Brits seem to be slipping down the muhammedean slope as fast as or faster than the other nations on the Continent. Only Sweden seems to be topplin' at a greater rate of speed.

I give 'em 50 years at the most, and that's being optimistic.
It could be considerably sooner.
White Brits are now the minority in London, I believe.
What about the other major British cities?

Couple this with the death of the Anglican church (which will leave a moral/religious vacuum that islam is pushing to step into) and a declining birth rate amongst the native Brits, and they're running out of values and people as well as time.

That's why I came up with the phrase:
Britanistan... rising.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete wrote:
"GB should also be important to us because GB is an ally we will be in need of having as the rest of Europe ,with the exception of Eastern Europe goes Muslim."

I once thought that Britain, because it is English-speaking, was in a better position to resist islamization as nations like France and The Netherlands were overwhelmed.

But... not so.
The Brits seem to be slipping down the muhammedean slope as fast as or faster than the other nations on the Continent. Only Sweden seems to be topplin' at a greater rate of speed.

I give 'em 50 years at the most, and that's being optimistic.
It could be considerably sooner.
White Brits are now the minority in London, I believe.
What about the other major British cities?

Couple this with the death of the Anglican church (which will leave a moral/religious vacuum that islam is pushing to step into) and a declining birth rate amongst the native Brits, and they're running out of values and people as well as time.

That's why I came up with the phrase:
Britanistan... rising.

@Fishrrman

Ok,I agree 100 percent with all the things you write SEEMING to be true, I have an inkling bordering on a suspicion,that we are not getting the whole story about what is happening in England. For one thing,the British are notoriously hard-headed once they decide something needs to be done. For another,London is a typical city in England like NYC is a typical city in America. In other words,it could be located in another solar system for all it has in common with the typical national citizen.

Then add the Scots and the Irish to the picture,both known for being reasonable,calm, and peaceful people who would never consider raising their hands in anger. Can't wait to hear of a Mosque being built in either.

Face it,it is in the best interests of the globalists to have the media report the war is already lost. Repeat it enough,and it will be lost.

BTW,in case you are interested,I am considering starting my own Psychotic Hot Line,and subscribers will only have to pay $19.95 per month,$9.95 per month if they send me color photos of their hot,naked young wives.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!