Author Topic: Today's Toons 11/25/19  (Read 5944 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 11/25/19
« on: November 25, 2019, 10:48:55 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

GOP operative Roger Stone had to leave the courtroom during his trial on charges related to the Mueller probe because he contracted food poisoning. Doctors were puzzled. Examining the evidence that came up from his stomach, they couldn't tell if he'd angered Hillary or Vladimir Putin.

President Trump went up seven points in job approval to fifty percent in the Rasmussen Poll on Thursday. Here's the latest Democratic presidential poll. Warren has slipped down to Hillary will criticize you, Joe Biden has bumped up to Hillary will kill you, and Beto O'Rourke is marked safe.

Iran's government was cited by France and Germany for accelerating their nuclear weapons program and refusing to let UN inspectors watch them. Iran's stated goal is to destroy America. All I can say is, they'd better hurry before the House Impeachment Inquiry beats them to it.

Joe Biden campaigned in Iowa where he claimed that the president's Ukraine probe proved he was worried about having to face Joe Biden next year. He's a hoot. Joe Biden stood onstage and declared that he is certainly sharp enough and smart enough to defeat Donald W. Bush.

PBS marked the fiftieth anniversary of Sesame Street. Fifty years ago, a GOP president was under siege by the liberal media, America had a drug epidemic, and every week Jane Fonda was thrown in jail while protesting. Today's Sesame Street is being brought to you by the letters WT and F.

Kelly Clarkson recorded Baby It's Cold Outside with new lyrics so that feminists won't be able to claim the holiday song doesn't promote date rape. It never ends. If Progressives are offended by Baby It's Cold Outside because it is politically incorrect, then I fear for the future of White Christmas.

A Qunnipiac poll out Wednesday showing Elizabeth Warren in first place in Iowa, with Mayor Pete second, trailed by Bernie and then Biden in fourth place. Liz released details of her Medicare for All plan this week. It states that if you like your medicine man, you can keep your medicine man.

Jane Fonda's fourth arrest protesting Trump policies Monday reflected her family's long-time commitment to leftist causes. In August her brother Peter Fonda made good on his 2016 promise to leave this country if Donald Trump was elected president. His tombstone reads Mission Accomplished.

The Wall Street Journal reports Democratic donors are unhappy with the field of presidential candidates. As a result, Governor Deval Patrick, Mike Bloomberg and Hillary Clinton are all reportedly considering joining the race. There are some mighty big shoes to fill in that tiny clown car.

President Trump addressed a huge Veterans Day parade in New York City. They were everywhere. During cable news, I thought I was watching a Veterans Day Fife Parade but it just turned out to be Whistle Blowers on their way to lunch from the House Democrats' offices in lockstep.

The Salt Lake Tribune says a local Utah child marched in a Halloween school parade dressed as Hitler. He just won't die. According to historians, there were forty-two failed plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler, which proves again if you want something done right, you have to outsource it to Hillary.

The Weather Channel reported record low temperatures across the nation's midsection as well as along the Eastern Seaboard this past week. It was all due to an early season Polar Vortex that swept down. It was so cold in Washington D.C. that Adam Schiff had to burn another witch.

The Weather Channel reported a bone-chilling cold front swept over the Great Plains and the Eastern Seaboard making November feel like February. Low temperature records were set everywhere. It was so cold in Washington, D.C., that Hunter Biden was sticking to his story.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Offline niobe527

Re: Today's Toons 11/25/19
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 11:55:33 am »
good morning pookie

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 11:57:27 am »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 01:35:01 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 02:19:08 pm »
Thank you pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 03:46:49 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons, Pookie!  Argus is always good for some laughs!  Our local paper runs some of his riffs almost every day, but I never see repeats between those and your Monday Extras.  He must be really prolific!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 04:22:30 pm »
   Nothing goes better with my coffee than a shot (or two) of Baileys and your toons @pookie18  Thank You.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 04:22:50 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2019, 04:23:33 pm »
Thank you pookie

My pleasure, Verga!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 04:25:30 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons, Pookie!  Argus is always good for some laughs!  Our local paper runs some of his riffs almost every day, but I never see repeats between those and your Monday Extras.  He must be really prolific!

You're welcome, as always, CL! Either that or they edit out anything with a pro-conservative/Republican bent...

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 04:27:06 pm »
   Nothing goes better with my coffee than a shot (or two) of Baileys and your toons @pookie18  Thank You.

My pleasure, as ever, @corbe! Glad to be able to contribute to the non-alcoholic portion of your breakfast! ;-)

Offline ricebug

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 06:46:47 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2019, 06:50:16 pm »

Offline Sarge

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 08:34:30 pm »
Thanks Pookie!

Just a note -  Obama commuted Manning's sentence, not granted a full pardon.  Manning is still a convicted felon and is thus ineligible for veteran's benefits. 

Sarge
RIP Chopper 5-7-13 to 1-19-16
Hail 새 새끼  2-25-2020 - Present

Offline pookie18

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 08:44:11 pm »
Thanks Pookie!

Just a note -  Obama commuted Manning's sentence, not granted a full pardon.  Manning is still a convicted felon and is thus ineligible for veteran's benefits. 

Sarge

You're welcome & thanks for the info, Sarge!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 11:15:04 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2019, 11:21:53 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, Smokin Joe!