Author Topic: 'It doesn't look promising': Jim Jordan says Trump will probably be impeached  (Read 656 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It doesn't look promising': Jim Jordan says Trump will probably be impeached
by Tim Pearce
 | November 21, 2019 07:43 PM

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio said he believes the House will eventually vote to impeach President Trump and force the president to stand trial in the Senate.

Jordan appeared on Fox News with host Bret Baier on Thursday evening after a day of testimony by former White House Russia adviser Fiona Hill and United States Embassy in Ukraine official David Holmes. Thursday may be the final day of impeachment hearings, as no other witnesses have been scheduled to testify.

Baier asked Jordan if the House will pass articles of impeachment against Trump now that the hearings are likely over.

"They've got the numbers, but I think what was most telling about that vote a few weeks ago is two Democrats came over to our side. My guess is there will be a few more Democrats come our way," Jordan said, referring to the Oct. 31 House vote to approve the impeachment investigation into Trump.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/it-doesnt-look-promising-jim-jordan-says-trump-will-probably-be-impeached
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't think there is any doubt about it and thought pretty
much everybody knew it already.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't think there is any doubt about it and thought pretty
much everybody knew it already.

Yeah....it was always going to happen...they told us from the time Trump got elected so it was just when would they do it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It is likely, but it also could be a pyrrhic victory if a trial in the Senate is done properly.

IMO the stupidest thing they could do is impeach.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It is likely, but it also could be a pyrrhic victory if a trial in the Senate is done properly.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Yeah....it was always going to happen...they told us from the time Trump got elected so it was just when would they do it.

Right. Nothing really changed from the start of these hearings.

And is seems nothing came out, which would persuade 23+ GOP Senators to convict/remove.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Poll shows support for impeachment has slipped in key swing state as Trump leads 4 top Dem rivals
Bill Glauber
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/11/20/marquette-poll-impeachment-donald-trump-democratic-race/4253386002/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bilo

Maybe we are starting to see the Pub plan in the Senate. Graham is starting an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma and now we are starting to find out there was a lot more money involved than the 83K per month that was on the books.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio said he believes the House will eventually vote to impeach President Trump and force the president to stand trial in the Senate.

You're just figuring out that now?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Maybe we are starting to see the Pub plan in the Senate. Graham is starting an investigation into the Bidens and Burisma and now we are starting to find out there was a lot more money involved than the 83K per month that was on the books.

I saw that. I'm also hoping that is part of the plan.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bilo

I saw that. I'm also hoping that is part of the plan.

If impeachment articles are passed the Senate Pubs need to understand this is all out war. The Senate Pubs need to drag in all the Rats who started this mess as well as all the Rats who contributed to the corruption in Ukraine.

The House Pubs did everything they could to show what a sham the House "inquiry" was. Now it's up to the Senate Pubs to do better.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If impeachment articles are passed the Senate Pubs need to understand this is all out war. The Senate Pubs need to drag in all the Rats who started this mess as well as all the Rats who contributed to the corruption in Ukraine.

The House Pubs did everything they could to show what a sham the House "inquiry" was. Now it's up to the Senate Pubs to do better.

That presupposes there is anybody not certain enough in their pre-judgement of Trump to be moved away from Impeaching the orange bastid.  The press could have shown videos of Schitt running around the room waving Trump's severed head (in effigy) and 85% of Democrap voters would say it's still fair, because Orange Man Bad.   Him guilty.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

True.
But we are dealing with fanatics, and fanatics don't care if the victory is pyrrhic or not.
They want Trump's head at any cost, no matter what.
These are not rational people. They really are foaming at the mouth with overwhelming HATE.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.