Author Topic: Outed CIA agent Valerie Plame is running for Congress, and her launch video looks like a spy movie t  (Read 257 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The way to shut her up is to yell the name she does NOT like to hear: RICHARD ARMITAGE.

He was the very inconvenient deep stater who originally leaked her name. Patrick Fitzgerald knew that a few days into his investigation but told Armitage to keep quiet so that Fitzgerald could spend millions of dollars and ruin lives for an investigation that should have stopped the moment he learned that Armitage was the perp.

Plame hates being reminded about this so if you live in New Mexico and see her on the campaign trail, just yell out the name of RICHARD ARMITAGE and watch the blood drain from her face.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RICHARD ARMITAGE...I wonder what happened to him....What a SOB he was letting poor Scooter Libby go to jail...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline pjcomix

In her movie "Fair Game" RICHARD ARMITAGE was not mention once but I think it appeared briefly in the closing credits. All I know is that if I lived in her district in NM, that is the name I would yell out at her campaign appearances. Yeah, she was so very very concerned about her name link and when the perp was finally revealed, she had absolutely no interest in that any more.

Offline Applewood

I don't know what happened there, but I do blame her and her old man for ruining the life of Scooter Libby, one of the good guys. 

Offline pjcomix

Idea for those in the district Plame is running in: Print up signs with "RICHARD ARMITAGE" in big letters and hold them up whenever she makes her campaign appearances. It will make people who are not in the know (including a lot of media folks) curious and ask about that. In fact, I would love to see "RICHARD ARMITAGE" become the main talking point of her campaign despite her reluctance to even acknowledge him.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Claim: "Dick Cheney’s chief of staff took revenge against my husband and leaked my identity. His name: Scooter Libby."
Claimed by: Valerie Plame
Fact check by Washington Post: Three Pinocchios

Only 3?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.