Author Topic: Dem Debate Moderators Didn’t Ask A Single Question About These Six Topics  (Read 238 times)

rangerrebew

Dem Debate Moderators Didn’t Ask A Single Question About These Six Topics
DCwire
By Daily Caller

Mary Margaret Olohan on November 21, 2019

Moderators did not ask candidates about multiple topics, including the death of Jeffrey Epstein, the Supreme Court, the national debt and more at the fifth Democratic debate Wednesday.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Andrea Mitchell, the Washington Post’s Ashley Parker, and NBC News’ Kristen Welker posed questions to the candidates on impeaching President Donald Trump, divided politics, and women’s reproductive rights.

But they failed to ask the Democratic candidates questions on the death of Jeffrey Epstein, on the Supreme Court, on the electoral college, on the national debt, on Syria, and on the ongoing discussion over former Vice President Joe Biden’s dealings in Ukraine.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/dem-debate-moderators-didnt-ask-a-single-question-about-these-six-topics/?utm_campaign=TPI11212019AM&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 07:01:29 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

There was a debate last night?  Who knew?

I'm joking.  Just that there is so much hoopla over the impeachment, it was easy to forget there was a debate. 

But like the hearings, I bypassed this charade too. 

Offline PeteS in CA

the death of Jeffrey Epstein - Minefield, and not just WJC/HRC

the Supreme Court - I suspect the various Dems realize that threats to pack the USSC wouldn't play well in Peoria, nor would discussion of the sort of judge they would appoint in the ordinary course of events

the electoral college - Another not playing well in Peoria problem. Plus any change would require a Constitutional amendment, which could easily become 999yawn

the national debt - Democrats talking about reducing the deficit or the national debt? Not going to happen, not going to be asked.

Syria - Such a question would swiftly lead to discussion of how we got there, i.e. Obama's foreign policy F-Ups.

discussion over former Vice President Joe Biden’s dealings in Ukraine - That would undermine Schifftyroo's campaign efforts.

The "Moderators" for the event are basically Dem Party operatives. They would not undermine Dem strategy by going to any of those ideological places.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:51:47 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.