Author Topic: Impeachment Day 4: Rep. Mike Turner Shuts Down Sondland, Shreds Democrats’ Entire Case  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeachment Day 4: Rep. Mike Turner Shuts Down Sondland, Shreds Democrats’ Entire Case
Debra Heine
- November 20th, 2019

Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) handily dismantled the Democrats’ entire case for impeachment Wednesday, getting U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland to admit that “no one on this planet” told him that financial assistance to Ukraine was tied to corruption investigations.

“After you testified, Chairman [Adam] Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony and if you pull up CNN today, right now, their banner says ‘Sondland ties Trump to withholding aid,’” Turner said during Wednesday’s impeachment hearing. “Is that your testimony today, Ambassador Sondland? That you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigations to the aid? Because I don’t think you’re saying that.”

After Sondland’s “bombshell” opening testimony, the chyron on CNN stated: “SONDLAND: ‘YES’ THERE WAS QUID PRO QUO IN UKRAINE SCANDAL.”

“I’ve said repeatedly Congressman, I was presuming,” Sondland replied sheepishly.

“So, no one told you?” Turner asked. “Giuliani didn’t tell you? Mulvaney didn’t tell you? Pompeo didn’t tell you? Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations, is that correct?”

“I think I already testified,” Sondland responded.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/20/impeachment-day-4-rep-mike-turner-shuts-down-sondland-shreds-democrats-entire-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Impeachment Day 4: Rep. Mike Turner Shuts Down Sondland, Shreds Democrats’ Entire Case
Debra Heine
- November 20th, 2019

Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH) handily dismantled the Democrats’ entire case for impeachment Wednesday, getting U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland to admit that “no one on this planet” told him that financial assistance to Ukraine was tied to corruption investigations.

“After you testified, Chairman [Adam] Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony and if you pull up CNN today, right now, their banner says ‘Sondland ties Trump to withholding aid,’” Turner said during Wednesday’s impeachment hearing. “Is that your testimony today, Ambassador Sondland? That you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigations to the aid? Because I don’t think you’re saying that.”

After Sondland’s “bombshell” opening testimony, the chyron on CNN stated: “SONDLAND: ‘YES’ THERE WAS QUID PRO QUO IN UKRAINE SCANDAL.”

“I’ve said repeatedly Congressman, I was presuming,” Sondland replied sheepishly.

“So, no one told you?” Turner asked. “Giuliani didn’t tell you? Mulvaney didn’t tell you? Pompeo didn’t tell you? Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations, is that correct?”

“I think I already testified,” Sondland responded.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/20/impeachment-day-4-rep-mike-turner-shuts-down-sondland-shreds-democrats-entire-case/

What a WASTE of our taxpayer dollars....

Offline PeteS in CA

What a WASTE of our taxpayer dollars....

It's a taxpayer-paid Democrat campaign stunt.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.