Author Topic: Will Joe Biden Take the Fifth in a Senate Trial?  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Joe Biden Take the Fifth in a Senate Trial?
« on: November 21, 2019, 02:01:53 pm »
Will Joe Biden Take the Fifth in a Senate Trial?

The spectacle of the former vice president testifying before the Senate would be a disaster for Democrats.
Adam Mill
- November 20th, 2019

Recently, I asked a liberal friend whether Joe Biden would assert his Fifth Amendment rights in an eventual trial before the Senate. “That’s never going to happen,” my friend sniffed. He went on to mock the “conspiracy theory” that the Ukrainians interfered in the election and the “debunked” theory that Hunter Biden somehow broke a law by taking money from Burisma.

“Yes it will,” I responded. “The whole theory for impeachment hinges on the assumption that the investigation of the Bidens was just a personal political hit job to help in 2020. If Trump can establish a legitimate law enforcement concern in looking into the Bidens and/or Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election, the whole thing falls apart.”

And it doesn’t stop there.

As I’ve pointed out, the “whistleblower” and Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) have also claimed to have access to secret evidence of presidential wrongdoing. Both have smeared the president in the court of public opinion. Thus, it’s only fair that both be asked to show the American people where they got their information.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/20/will-joe-biden-take-the-fifth-in-a-senate-trial/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Will Joe Biden Take the Fifth in a Senate Trial?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 03:56:14 pm »
Joe seems more the cabernet sauvignon type. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Will Joe Biden Take the Fifth in a Senate Trial?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 04:17:16 pm »
Joe seems more the cabernet sauvignon type. ****drummer

Life is a cabernet old chum. Biden is more of a Ripple type. Though it would be pretty easy to picture his mug on a bottle of 2 Buck Joe...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA