Author Topic: Trump says he'll release financial records before election, knocks Dems' efforts  (Read 495 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he'll release financial records before election, knocks Dems' efforts
By Zack Budryk - 11/21/19 08:40 AM EST

President Trump on Thursday blasted investigators seeking his financial records and said he would release them voluntarily ahead of the 2020 election, although he made a similar pledge in 2016.

“Bob Mueller, after spending two years and 45 million dollars, went over all of my financials, & my taxes, and found nothing. Now the Witch Hunt continues with local New York Democrat prosecutors going over every financial deal I have ever done,” Trump tweeted, referencing an investigation by Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.

“What they are doing is not legal. But I’m clean, and when I release my financial statement (my decision) sometime prior to Election, it will only show one thing - that I am much richer than people even thought,” Trump added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/471450-trump-knocks-vows-to-release-financial-records-before-election-knocks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

So if he is "clean," why the reluctance to release the records before? 

If he does release any records, I'll bet they will  be altered in some way. 

Offline bilo

Why should he have to?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

President Trump says lots of crap.

Offline Night Hides Not

Won't happen, he'll find someone to blame for not releasing any records, now, next year, or ever.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.