Author Topic: Democrats mock Biden on drugs and race  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats mock Biden on drugs and race
« on: November 21, 2019, 01:48:41 pm »
Democrats mock Biden on drugs and race
by Emily Larsen
 | November 20, 2019 11:20 PM

Democratic presidential candidates took aim at 2020 rival Joe Biden over legalization of marijuana and long-festering issues of race in American society during Wednesday’s primary debate in Atlanta.

"This week I heard him literally say I don't think we should legalize marijuana. I thought you might have been high when you said it," said New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker. "With more African Americans under criminal supervision in America than all the slaves since 1850, do not roll up into communities and not talk directly to issues that are going to relate to the liberation of children."

Biden said in Las Vegas last weekend that he opposed federal recreational marijuana legalization due to a lack of research about whether it is a gateway drug. Biden countered that he supports medical use of the drug and thinks that states should be empowered to make their own decisions about recreational legalization.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrats-mock-biden-on-drugs-and-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34