Author Topic: This Is Why They Must Impeach: Ukrainian MP Says Burisma Financed Clinton Campaign With $10M Unmarke  (Read 496 times)

Offline The_Reader_David

Full article here: https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/18/this-is-why-they-must-impeach-burisma-financed-clinton-campaign-with-10m-unmarked-cash-biden-personally-prevented-money-laundering-witness-from-entering-usa/

[Most interesting excerpt follows.  Onyschencko is a former Ukrainian MP. ]

Onyshchenko then laid out what actually happened with the Bidens and Burisma, the Ukrainian natural gas group of companies where Hunter Biden was paid millions to sit on the board while having no experience in the industry.

“In 2015, Burisma was considered a corrupt company, but a very lucrative and powerful one. Poroshenko was trying to ‘get in’ and get a piece of the action [CD Media has reported how Poroshenko also wanted Privat Bank for the same reason]. So, essentially Zlochevsky [Mykola Zlochevsky – oligarch owner] brought in Biden for protection, and the Biden family got paid of course. No one would mess with Burisma with the Vice President involved. Zlochevsky showed everyone Biden was on the board pushing his father’s name. The problem with the ‘corrupted company’ label in the United States went away quickly in about three months. It was amazing.

“And of course, Burisma also helped the Clinton campaign prior to the election.”

How did they help we asked?

“They paid them around $10 million.”

Wouldn’t those wire transfers show up? we questioned.

“This was Ukraine; everything was done with big bags of cash to the Clintons.”

Onyshchenko then went on to describe how he was approached by prosecutors in the U.S. to testify in the United States on American corruption in Ukraine. He showed us a letter published below from the Department of Justice in 2016, where he says they provided him a temporary visa to come testify on the theft and money laundering of American aid to Ukraine, and on the illegal money to the Clintons.

[A photograph of the letter form DoJ is included at the link.]
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline The_Reader_David

Not sure what to make of this.  CD Media has a good Eastern European reporting arm that picks up on things others don't notice, but overall has always struck me as slightly dubious.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 10:46:15 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Agreed.  President Trump must be impeached.

Offline The_Reader_David

Did you read the article, or even the excerpt?  If the information the former Ukrainian MP gave the interviewer is correct, the whole "impeachment inquiry" is part of a cover-up of Democrat wrongdoing.  It's a big if, but your reply was not really apropos.

Offline LegalAmerican

You must learn to read & put in a missing comma, in O.P.  Why do you ignore the facts? 
---------------------

"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden.

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity.

Offline LegalAmerican

Did you read the article, or even the excerpt?  If the information the former Ukrainian MP gave the interviewer is correct, the whole "impeachment inquiry" is part of a cover-up of Democrat wrongdoing.  It's a big if, but your reply was not really apropos.

Yes and PELOSI,    KERRY,    ROMNEY,    BIDENS.   SON ARE ALL ON UKRAINE ENERGY BOARD.  MONEY LAUNDERING FOR THEIR DEMOCRAT PARENTS.

(ROMNEY IS A RINO & DEMOCRAT, DON'T KNOW WHY HE THINKS HE IS A REPUBLICAN.)

Nope, just the headline.  The headline is supposed to tell you what the story is about, so you can decide if it's worth reading the story.  I already agree the President must be impeached, so what is the point in reading the story?

Offline The_Reader_David

Nope, just the headline.  The headline is supposed to tell you what the story is about, so you can decide if it's worth reading the story.  I already agree the President must be impeached, so what is the point in reading the story?

No, you at most read the part of the headline before the colon and replied to that only.  Even truncated to the maximum number of characters TBR allows the rest of the headline should have made clear the "must" was about the Democrats motivation, not an imperative for the health of the Republic, and that the article was hinting at impeachment being part of a cover-up of Democrat misdeeds.  What is more, the full, untruncated headline from the original publication is in the text of the hyperlink to the article.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 04:15:08 am by The_Reader_David »

No, you at most read the part of the headline before the colon and replied to that only.  Even truncated to the maximum number of characters TBR allows the rest of the headline should have made clear the "must" was about the Democrats motivation, not an imperative for the health of the Republic, and that the article was hinting at impeachment being part of a cover-up of Democrat misdeeds.  What is more, the full, untruncated headline from the original publication is in the text of the hyperlink to the article.
@The_Reader_David
It's a joke son, as is the conspiracy site you pulled this story from.  You should be thankful for the additional hits the story is getting from my posts.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Don't bother with intelligent discussion with one who abhors it.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington