Author Topic: ‘Anonymous’ Trump Official: White House Staffer Wanted To See Trump’s ‘Downfall’  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Justin Caruso
Contributor
November 18, 2019 12:47 PM ET

The anonymous White House staffer who wrote the New York Times op-ed about being part of the “resistance” in the Trump administration claims in his or her new book that administration staffers wanted to see the president’s “downfall.”

“As one said, the President’s inclinations are so bad that perhaps we should ‘give him enough rope’ to entangle his own presidency,” the anonymous writer claims in the new book, “A Warning,” according to CNN.

“The advisor suggested letting him fire the special counsel and Justice Department leadership. He seemed eager enough to do it. If aides helped him follow his instincts, they speculated, it would lead to his downfall.”

The book also indicates that President Donald Trump was reluctant to believe that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/18/anonymous-trump-official-staffers-downfall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Man, surrounded by cockroaches.  Everywhere he turns.  They are all liars and people who want to see his downfall.  Who can he trust?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

Man, surrounded by cockroaches.  Everywhere he turns.  They are all liars and people who want to see his downfall.  Who can he trust?
------------------------
As sadly true, yet it is imperative that those who aspire to lead their citizens,
internalize the wisdom of Sun-Tzu;
"When you know yourself and know your enemy; have no fear of any conflict."
Unfortunately, it is the citizens who will now bear the consequences of Trump's
incompetence in identifying principle and measuring character.

Offline Applewood

His kids? 

Offline Victoria33

His kids?
@Applewood

I preordered this book "A Warning" by Anonymous.  It arrives by 8 pm today, the first day it is out for buying from Amazon.  When I study something, I gather info from all sides. This is why I bought it.