Author Topic: Can Boris Johnson be hurt by the accusations of American ‘special’ friend Jennifer Arcuri?  (Read 253 times)

Online corbe

Can Boris Johnson be hurt by the accusations of American ‘special’ friend Jennifer Arcuri?

William Booth, Karla Adam

14 hrs ago

LONDON —Less than a month before a pivotal election in Britain, an American businesswoman who says she once had a “very special relationship” with Prime Minister Boris Johnson is making the media rounds asserting that Johnson has fed her “to the wolves” while ghosting her like “some fleeting one-night stand.”

Jennifer Arcuri leaves BBC television studios in London on Monday.© Toby Melville/Reuters

Jennifer Arcuri has been coy about defining her relationship with Johnson when he was London mayor and married to his second wife. Pressed repeatedly about it Monday on “Good Morning Britain,” Arcuri said she would not “be pressured into admitting” anything. 

But British authorities are looking into accusations that she received undue advantages because of her association with Johnson, including grants and contracts and participation in three trade missions abroad as part of Johnson’s entourage.

Johnson has denied any misconduct, saying everything was done “with full propriety,” and that there was “no interest to declare” regarding his connection to Arcuri, 34.

Whether there are grounds for a criminal investigation won’t be announced until after Britain’s Dec. 12 election. And whether Arcuri’s accusations of bad behavior can hurt Johnson and his Conservative Party at the polls is unclear.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/can-boris-johnson-be-hurt-by-the-accusations-of-american-special-friend-jennifer-arcuri/ar-BBWWzSk?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Boris reminds me of an American Politician, but I just can't put my finger on it, right now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe