Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: 'Dangerous' to let election determine Trump’s fate  (Read 570 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi: 'Dangerous' to let election determine Trump’s fate
by Susan Ferrechio
 | November 18, 2019 02:46 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told fellow Democrats it would be “dangerous” to skip impeachment and wait for the 2020 election to determine whether President Trump should remain in office.

“That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the President is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections,” the California lawmaker said to fellow Democrats in a memo sent Monday.

Pelosi said the call to skip impeachment proceedings and let voters decide next year is “the weak response” to the hearings Democrats have been holding as part of the impeachment proceedings.

Democrats are working to establish that Trump tried to use millions of dollars in security aid to get Ukrainian government officials to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, a top political rival.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/nancy-pelosi-dangerous-to-let-election-determine-trumps-fate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Nancy Pelosi: 'Dangerous' to let election determine Trump’s fate
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 11:00:00 pm »
Yup! You can't trust those STOOOOOOPID Deplorables!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 11:07:32 pm »
The botoxed one is cognisant of the fact that the Rat field for president in 2020 is full of wimps, simps and gimps.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 11:18:37 pm »
They (Democrats) have never shown their hand and have never been more blatant about their plans for America. They are now stating openly that they intend to cancel elections because they do not trust the result (meaning of course that they can't guarantee that they will win). We always talk about Liberals being fascist totalitarian dictators. Now, they don't even bother to deny it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 12:05:59 am »
They (Democrats) have never shown their hand and have never been more blatant about their plans for America. They are now stating openly that they intend to cancel elections because they do not trust the result (meaning of course that they can't guarantee that they will win). We always talk about Liberals being fascist totalitarian dictators. Now, they don't even bother to deny it.

@240B

Yup,and without Trump or someone very much like him in the Oval office now,they wouldn't be so scared of losing and so obvious about their true natures. They KNOW that if Trump wins re-election they are screwed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 12:30:30 am »

:yowsa:  Spot on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 01:43:02 am »
The Dems are working furiously to make being a Republican (or anything that is not Democrat) legally punishable by Law. It is amazing really how far they have gone and how much progress they accomplished to making that a reality.

The Democrats ultimate goal is "one-Party rule". Not government, but rule. They want to be our permanent rulers with no opposition allowed. That is the mind of a Democrat Liberal fascist.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2019, 01:53:58 am »
Victor Davis Hanson was on Larry O'Connell's show this afternoon on WMAL 105.9 FM.

He spoke at length about the 'RESISTANCE', which in history has always been violent revolution.

He said that the Democrat leadership has failed to accept the 'Peaceful Transfer of Power' our country has enjoyed for 240 years.

...that there is a distinct difference between opposition and 'Resistance'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2019, 02:02:21 am »
Victor Davis Hanson was on Larry O'Connell's show this afternoon on WMAL 105.9 FM.

He spoke at length about the 'RESISTANCE', which in history has always been violent revolution.

He said that the Democrat leadership has failed to accept the 'Peaceful Transfer of Power' our country has enjoyed for 240 years.

...that there is a distinct difference between opposition and 'Resistance'.

I think we should all be prepared for some type of "chaos" once President Trump is re-elected. The DEMS will become completely unhinged and I think we will see a definite uprising. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2019, 03:26:39 am »
I think we should all be prepared for some type of "chaos" once President Trump is re-elected. The DEMS will become completely unhinged and I think we will see a definite uprising.
Bring it on I say.

I have reached the point of refusing to yield to continued decline in morality, family and decency.

Let's address once and for all so we can stomp this out.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2019, 11:03:05 am »
There can be no clearer intent to subvert the Constitution of these United States than to deny The People their Right to elect the President.

If Treason never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason!

I dare. It's Treason.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2019, 01:29:17 pm »
There can be no clearer intent to subvert the Constitution of these United States than to deny The People their Right to elect the President.

If Treason never prosper, what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason!

I dare. It's Treason.

Indeed it is.   I have my issues with Trump,  but my objection to the Democrats is existential.   Franklin's warning that we have a Republic, if we can keep it,  was never more timely than it is these days.    It is time for resistance -  lest the sovereignty of 63 million be impeached.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2019, 02:08:46 pm »
Indeed it is.   I have my issues with Trump,  but my objection to the Democrats is existential.   Franklin's warning that we have a Republic, if we can keep it,  was never more timely than it is these days.    It is time for resistance -  lest the sovereignty of 63 million be impeached.

Well said @Jazzhead! Well said indeed!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2019, 02:15:27 pm »
Elections to the Left, are a "Bourgeois" thing.  They believe they have a "mandate from the masses".

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2019, 02:28:17 pm »
“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

- J. R. R. Tolkien