Author Topic: Wild boar sniffs out and eats £17,000 stash of cocaine hidden in forest by gangsters  (Read 284 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Yahoo News by Andy Wells 11/14/2019

Gangsters who hid their stash of cocaine deep in a Tuscan forest didn’t bank on wild boar sniffing it out and eating it.

The £17,000 haul of class A drugs was completely destroyed by the inquisitive hogs, who left traces of white powder scattered amongst leaves.

According to Italian newspaper Il Tirreno, the men - one Italian and three Albanian - were heard complaining about what had happened to the stash by police, who had wiretapped their phones.

More: https://www.yahoo.com/news/wild-boar-sniffs-out-and-eats-17000-stash-of-cocaine-hidden-in-forest-by-gangsters-104227501.html

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wonder if they were stumbling around like that Bear in "Gods Own Drunk" "
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

Well, I had to admit that made me chuckle.

The dealers were all stressed out...and I'll bet the boar was as well. :laugh:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

Had a buddy with a goofy mop of a poodle...
One day he came in the house acting weird... Took off running like all get out, and ran right into the wall and lay there twitchin...

Took him in for emergency vet care, not knowing what...
Vet said he was lit, and sent my buddy back home to find out what...
After some frantic searching, he found half a brick of black tar heroin out in the yard.

Fifteen hundred dollars later, the dog made it through, though was never the same... nervous twitches and randomly spastic...

The dog's name was Lucky...

LOL! True story.