Author Topic: Joe Biden condemns Trump as unfit for command for pardoning U.S. troops  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 18, 2019
Joe Biden condemns Trump as unfit for command for pardoning U.S. troops
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden, whose own kid somehow managed to avoid arrest and imprisonment for his cocaine habit in the Navy, is out condemning President Trump for pardoning a few military small fry whose draconian sentences didn't match the 'crimes' they were convicted of.

Here's Biden on Twitter:

Joe Biden
    ✔
    @JoeBiden

Trump's intervention in the American military justice system to pardon service members accused or convicted of war crimes betrays the rule of law, the values that make our country exceptional & the men and women who wear the uniform honorably. He is not fit to command our troops.
    9:51 AM - Nov 17, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

17.7K people are talking about this

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/joe_biden_condemns_trump_as_unfit_for_command_for_pardoning_us_troops.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Biden condemns Trump as unfit for command for pardoning U.S. troops
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 02:52:17 pm »
Slow Joe is out of touch with main stream thought.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 03:10:24 pm »
 9999hair out0000 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 03:15:51 pm »

He's playing to the rat base, who hate anything main stream American.

BTW I love the way he wraps himself in the flag while crapping on the military - gotta credit him.

I'm really looking forward to whomever wins the rat nomination doing the ol' pivot to the middle. It'll be epic.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 03:17:14 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 03:18:34 pm »
Keep talking and tweeting Joe!  It's doing wonders for you among REAL Americans!  /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 03:46:42 pm »
So .......... Obama never "intervened" in the Federal justice system by pardoning someone convicted by it? Bill Clinton never "intervened" in the Federal justice system by pardoning someone convicted by it?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 04:43:00 pm »
‘How dare you’: Navy SEAL from bin Laden raid slams Biden for saying Trump is ‘not fit to command’ troops
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/how-dare-you-navy-seal-from-bin-laden-raid-slams-biden-for-saying-trump-is-not-fit-to-command-troops
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 05:08:08 pm »
So .......... Obama never "intervened" in the Federal justice system by pardoning someone convicted by it? Bill Clinton never "intervened" in the Federal justice system by pardoning someone convicted by it?

Trump pardons combat vets, rats squeal. Clinton pardons Marc Rich, rats smile.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2019, 05:13:59 pm »
Trump pardons combat vets, rats squeal. Clinton pardons Marc Rich, rats smile.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/obama-granted-clemency-to-terrorists-and-traitors-but-were-supposed-to-be-angry-at-trumps/

Barack Obama commuted the sentence of Bradley Manning (you may also know him as Chelsea), who leaked hundreds of thousands of sensitive documents to WikiLeaks. A traitor in every sense, in 2013 Manning was convicted and sentenced to 35 years in prison. But, Bradley Manning became a hero of the political left for declaring himself to be transgender, and Obama made his controversial commutation days before leaving office.

Obama also commuted the sentence of convicted terrorist Oscar Lopez Rivera. Lopez Rivera was a leader of the Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional Puertorriqueña (FALN), a Puerto Rican terrorist group responsible for 130 attacks in the United States, and at least six deaths. An unrepentant Lopez-Rivera was serving a 70-year sentence when Obama set him free.

Obama also granted clemency to hundreds of drug offenders he claimed were non-violent offenders who deserved a second chance, because of racism or something. It later came out that many of the people he released were actually violent offenders guilty of gun crimes. Obama granted more acts of clemency than any president since Truman, though he saved much of that executive use of power for the latter months and days of his presidency.

Yep, selective outrage.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:14:49 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 05:20:39 pm »
‘How dare you’: Navy SEAL from bin Laden raid slams Biden for saying Trump is ‘not fit to command’ troops
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/how-dare-you-navy-seal-from-bin-laden-raid-slams-biden-for-saying-trump-is-not-fit-to-command-troops

Robert J. O'Neill
✔
@mchooyah
You said “no” to the bin Laden raid. Then you announced “SEAL Team Six” when we did it. I still had my body armor on when you turned my life around. How dare you..

Amen!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 05:41:52 pm »
Biden will be lucky to make it to the Iowa caucus.  Sadly, he is senile, and his family and handlers are using him to what end is a mystery.

My advice to Joe, go enjoy your grandchildren while you still have a modest level of brain function.  It only gets worse with time.  You do not have much of that left, and you will be drooling into a cup while in a catatonic state.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2019, 08:57:33 pm »

I think your post is more accurate this way so I fixed it.......................maybe :shrug: