Author Topic: Trump Makes Unannounced Visit to Walter Reed; White House Says He Had ‘Quick Exam and Labs’  (Read 455 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/politics/White-House-Trump-Walter-Reed-565048652.html

President Donald Trump spent more than two hours at Walter Reed National Medical Center on Saturday for what the White House said were medical tests as part of his annual physical.

The appointment wasn’t on Trump’s weekend public schedule, and his last physical was in February. Press secretary Stephanie Grisham said the 73-year-old president was “anticipating a very busy 2020” and wanted to take advantage of “a free weekend” in Washington to begin portions of his routine checkup.

She did not specify which tests he’d received or explain why the visit had not been disclosed in advance. Trump’s 2018 and 2019 physicals were both announced ahead of time and appeared on his public schedule.

Grisham said after the visit that the president had had “a quick exam and labs” and assured he remains in good health.

more at link

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Walter Reed visit confirms it, Trumps is  dead. Upon hearing the news,  Adam Schiff curled up in the fetal position and is said to entered into total catatonic state as his Impeachment inquiry ends.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Walter Reed visit confirms it, Trumps is  dead. Upon hearing the news,  Adam Schiff curled up in the fetal position and is said to entered into total catatonic state as his Impeachment inquiry ends.

We got 'im now!®
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Walter Reed visit confirms it, Trumps is  dead.
source please

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline berdie

I know they guy is president and all...but unless there is some kind of huge health problem, who the heck cares??

So they increased his statin drug. Big deal. I'm still not convinced cholesterol is a killer...but that's just my thought.

I know they guy is president and all...but unless there is some kind of huge health problem, who the heck cares??

So they increased his statin drug. Big deal. I'm still not convinced cholesterol is a killer...but that's just my thought.

That's a great point.  There is lots of impeachment stuff I haven't read yet.

Offline Wingnut

Offline libertybele

No cholesterol in itself isn't a killer but the build up of cholesterol forming into plaque and clogging arteries can be dangerous. 

A recent study is causing a lot of controversy because it revealed that stenting and bypass surgery procedures to prevent heart attacks are no better than change in diet, lifestyle and meds.  Of course stents and bypass surgery during heart attacks saves lives.

The President having an increase in statin dosage in my opinion isn't concerning but what is concerning is having high cholesterol and being under the tremendous amount of stress that he must be dealing with. He is high energy to begin with.  I'm hoping that he takes some time off for the holidays to slow down, stop the tweeting, breathes and relaxes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

The President's health should be a concern for all Americans.  He is 73 years old, overweight, I can't think of a more stressful job than President.  He made an unscheduled hospital visit.  If you could seriously call him Honest Don Trump then I would accept his explanation without question.  I pray he is healthy, and I invite other Christians to do the same. 

Offline Wingnut

The President's health should be a concern for all Americans.  He is 73 years old, overweight, I can't think of a more stressful job than President.  He made an unscheduled hospital visit.  If you could seriously call him Honest Don Trump then I would accept his explanation without question.  I pray he is healthy, and I invite other Christians to do the same.

I invite Old Joe to one up Trump. Joe, let us see your  last colonoscopy.  America wants to see your post cancerous polyps resideng in your lower ass hole. 

Offline libertybele

Yes. President Trump needs our prayers more than ever.  However, this also could be his way out if he has been thinking of stepping down.  It cannot be easy and extremely frustrating to be criticized in spite of his accomplishments.  The left is never going to stop trying to invalidate his nomination.  Never. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Yes, agree prayers for his health. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer