Author Topic: Adam Schiff Calls Trump ‘Charlatan,’ Vows to Send Him Back to the ‘Golden Throne He Came From’  (Read 203 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff Calls Trump ‘Charlatan,’ Vows to Send Him Back to the ‘Golden Throne He Came From’

Joshua Caplan 16 Nov 2019

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) on Saturday attacked President Donald Trump as a “charlatan” and vowed to send him back to the “golden throne he came from” in a speech at the California Democratic Party State Convention in Long Beach.

“Two years ago I stood before you and I urged you to resist and you did, but we are more than a resistance now. We are a majority!” Schiff told attendees.

“We are a majority in one House, and we will become a majority in the other, and we will send that charlatan [President Trump] in the White House back to the golden throne he came from,” the California Democrat continued. He went on:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/16/adam-schiff-calls-trump-charlatan-vows-to-send-him-back-to-the-golden-throne-he-came-from/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not one iota of political animus to be found in Schitty's speech.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Schiffty needs to lay off the weed. The way things are going, I think it very possible the Rs will regain the majority in the House, increase their majority in the Senate, and Trump will be reelected.

Schiffty is the engineer on the Little Engine That Could Not.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 09:32:16 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Golden throne? What the heck is he talking about? Perhaps it's something his WeHo pals do.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org