Author Topic: Trump labels Stefanik a 'new Republican Star'  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump labels Stefanik a 'new Republican Star'
« on: November 17, 2019, 02:49:39 pm »
Trump labels Stefanik a 'new Republican Star'
By Kyle Balluck - 11/17/19 09:20 AM EST

President Trump in a tweet early Sunday labeled Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) a “new Republican Star.”

“A new Republican Star is born. Great going @EliseStefanik!” he tweeted.

Trump made the remark while sharing a post from One America News Network host Liz Wheeler with a clip of Stefanik questioning former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch during Friday’s public impeachment inquiry hearing.

“Holy cow. Rep. @EliseStefanik absolutely wrecks Adam Schiff & the Democrats’ entire impeachment premise,” Wheeler tweeted, referring to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/470811-trump-labels-stefanik-a-new-republican-star
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump labels Stefanik a 'new Republican Star'
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 08:56:56 pm »
Yeah I thought she was pretty good also.  Too bad Trump couldn't refrain from tweeting and undermined the good she was doing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.