Author Topic: Texas: Nigerian Student Arrested after Being Found with Dead Mother’s Body  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

Texas: Nigerian Student Arrested after Being Found with Dead Mother’s Body
11/15/2019   

The story is over a week old, however, I checked this morning to see if he has been charged with murdering her yet and only see that he is still being held on a million dollar bond.

And, although I’m late on reporting the news (thanks to reader Gail for sending it), it really doesn’t matter because I suspect that unless you follow Texas news, or LOL! Nigerian tabloid news, you haven’t seen this elsewhere in America.

Our media doesn’t mention that the obvious ‘new American’ is Nigerian, but I’ve noticed that news media in Nigeria is always quick to identify their own. See here.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/11/15/texas-nigerian-student-arrested-after-being-found-with-dead-mothers-body/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:45:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You can bet if a refugee from Somalia goes to Harvard, we are told that he/she is a refugee and from Somalia.

You can also bet he is not only getting a free ride when it comes to tuition,but the WHOLE basis for them being admitted over native-born Americans  is BECAUSE they are not  Americans!

And that is not even addressing all the "free" "scholarship" money he gets paid for gracing Harvard with his presence,the "free" books,housing,medical care,grant money,etc,etc,etc.

Damn shame there are no needy Americans that could have benefited from a program like that,huh?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 02:26:36 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Student Arrested after Being Found with Dead Mother’s Body.

Kinky,  I guess he couldn't find a goat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.