Author Topic: Explore the places you wish you could go through Bryce Harper's travel photography  (Read 607 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Eric Chesterton
https://www.mlb.com/cut4/bryce-harper-travels-the-world?fbclid=IwAR2uKzTR6WgEI_ACiPuzpbrazzZlT08krRoX4xeP-T1vuE5-tK_4TRDIk48

It's part of human nature to dream of things we can't have. It's why we read celebrity profiles. It explains those afternoons wasted browsing homes on Zillow that are at least an order of magnitude beyond our price range. How many vacations have you "planned" with your partner knowing full well the entire time that you would never come close to taking them?

Well, if you're looking to "plan" another European vacation, let Phillies superstar Bryce Harper be your guide. After going to Italy for a former teammate's wedding, he's been traveling around with his wife, Kayla, and infant son, Krew, taking stunning, jealousy-inducing pictures every step of the way . . .
------------------------------
The guy's one helluva photographer, too.

(Following in the footsteps of Hall of Famer Randy Johnson, who's one helluva photographer himself . . . )

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Night Hides Not

How many vacations have you "planned" with your partner knowing full well the entire time that you would never come close to taking them?

I was lucky...two months after graduation, I went on active duty in the Army. My first tour after the Officers Basic Course was in Germany. For four years I lived in the Mosel River town of Traben-Trarbach, and I was a 4 hour drive from majestic cities as Amsterdam, Munich, and Hamburg.

I also enjoyed the pleasure of spending a week at the NATO school in Oberammergau, one of the most beautiful towns you could ever see.

I regret not taking a trip to Italy, hope to make it over there in a couple of years. But I'm not spending any time looking at mansions in Zillow.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.