Author Topic: Illegal Who Raped, Murdered Girl Claims His ‘Constitutional Rights were Violated’  (Read 333 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Who Raped, Murdered Girl Claims His ‘Constitutional Rights were Violated’
Keely Sharp November 14, 2019   

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, and illegal immigrant, has been charged with raping and murdered Mollie Tibbets. Now he is claiming that his “constitutional rights” have been violated.

My question, is what constitutional rights? He is not an America citizen, therefore he does not have any rights under our constitution. However, he did kill an American citizen, and thinks he deserves the rights that he took away from her? Doesn’t work that way.

Rivera brutally attacked Tibbets before he raped and murdered her. He then left her body in a corn field. When he was arrested, he then confessed to police that he killed her, and took them to where her body was.

https://thinkamericana.com/illegal-who-raped-murdered-girl-claims-his-constitutional-rights-were-violated/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There could be problems with this case at the trial level. I read that the arresting officer (a female) did not read him the "complete list" of Miranda rights upon apprehension.

Even if he's convicted, I sense this one's gonna get appealed all the way up to the U.S. Supreme Court.

But... "Miranda" was a product of the leftist Warren Court, if I recall correctly. If this case reaches the Supremes, it -might- provide "the vehicle" by which Miranda is partially dismantled by a more conservative and reasonable Court...

Offline libertybele

Tears for that poor little girl and the hell that she went through and what she and her parents are going through now. This sick puke has been in and out of jail for the past 16 years!!! Why the HELL is he still breathing and in this country to begin with?? 

Yes, I hope they find him sooner rather than later.  Maybe this time he'll trip and fall a few times and be sent to prison and put in with the general population after they stamp child molester of a 2 year old on his forehead.   9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.