Author Topic: Glenn Beck: Marie Yovanovitch committed 'perjury' when she LIED under oath about 'do not prosecute l  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 15, 2019
Glenn Beck: Marie Yovanovitch committed 'perjury' when she LIED under oath about 'do not prosecute list'

'They are planting dynamite all around everything that we hold dear'

During Friday's Democrat-led impeachment inquiry hearing, former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified under oath that she did not give former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko a "do not prosecute list" in 2017. Yovanovitch also doubled-down on left-wing disinformation saying that Lutsenko "acknowledged that the list never existed" in April.

"I want to reiterate first that the allegation that I disseminated a "Do Not Prosecute" list was a fabrication," Yovanovitch told the House Intelligence Committee. "Mr. Lutsenko, the former Ukrainian prosecutor general who made that allegation, has acknowledged that the list never existed. I did not tell Mr. Lutsenko or other Ukrainian officials who they should or should not prosecute."

"That is such a lie," Glenn Beck said on Friday's show. "She should be held for perjury."

During a three-part BlazeTV exposé on the Democrats' corruption in Ukraine, Glenn debunked what he called "the most misleading fabrication I've ever seen by the mainstream media."

more
https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-tv/glenn-beck-marie-yovanovitch-committed-perjury-when-she-lied-under-oath-about-do-not-prosecute-list?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202019-11-15&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20P
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Marie Yovanovitch committed 'perjury' when she LIED under oath about 'do not prosecute list'

:yowsa: That's the way I see it as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

It is even more damning how Yovanovitch defended the Obama Administration's decision to force Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin by withholding funds.  She supported it as a corruption-fighting move.  However, Shokin's replacement, Yuriy Lutsenko spent four years in prison for embezzlement and abuse of power BEFORE replacing Shokin.  And he was pardoned by the very Ukrainian President she claimed to oppose.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-