Author Topic: Turkish media paints White House visit as ErdoÄŸan triumph over Trump  (Read 334 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Turkish media paints White House visit as ErdoÄŸan triumph over Trump
By Laura Kelly - 11/14/19 05:31 PM EST

Turkish media are seizing on President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s comments that President Trump had “no reaction” to his returning the American leader’s notorious letter to him, saying it shows a clear victory over Trump.

A headline in Sabah Daily, a pro-government media outlet, said that international media were reporting that Erdoğan returned the “scandalous” letter to Trump and the American president was “silent.”

The Turkish president was careful not push his criticism of Trump too far during a briefing with reporters following the two leaders’ summit, but he did use his platform to attack his detractors in the U.S. Congress.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/470559-turkish-media-paints-white-house-visit-as-erdogan-triumph-over-trump

Fail.  Failing.  I wouldn't have set out a dog bone for that dictator.

I am going to add this to the post:

Republicans Eye Rebellion against Trump with Turkey Sanctions:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/14/republicans-trump-rebellion-turkey-sanctions-070987
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 05:46:37 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Turkish media paints White House visit as ErdoÄŸan triumph over Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 09:24:20 am »
Thank God President Trump's very powerful letter is back in the hands of the American People.  I feared the original had been lost to history, but I take strength from the words everyday.

THE WHITE HOUSE

WASHINGTON

October 9, 2019

His Excellency
    Recep Tayyip Erdogan
    President of the Republic of Turkey
    Ankara

Dear Mr. President:

Let's work out a good deal! You don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,

I thank Jesus that President Trump in his infinite mercy has not destroyed the Turkish economy as he threatened, even though Erdogan is acting like a tough guy.  If Erdogan keeps this up he is gonna get a twitter nickname.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 02:39:19 pm »
Well...the Turkish media isn't wrong on this one.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 09:59:42 pm »
Well...the Turkish media isn't wrong on this one.

Agree.  Trump practically rolled out the red carpet for Erdogan and his propaganda.  Meanwhile in Syria Russia and Turkey implement Jihad.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.