Author Topic: ESPN analyst: I’ve been told Kaepernick will have a job next week — if he keeps his mouth shut  (Read 1266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ESPN analyst: I’ve been told Kaepernick will have a job next week — if he keeps his mouth shut

Ed Morrissey Posted at 10:41 pm on November 13, 2019

When ESPN first reported that the NFL had put together a workout-tryout session for Colin Kaepernick, the circumstances seemed odd indeed. The league had settled its lawsuit over alleged collusion over Kaepernick’s continued unemployment over the winter, and any new involvement in his employment status called into questions what the league’s motives might be. Making it even more curious was the league’s insistence that the tryout had to be on a Saturday, when most head coaches and GMs would preparing for a game the next day, and the NFL’s refusal to offer any alternative dates.

ESPN’s Ryan Clark and Desmond Howard smelled a “disingenuous” rat earlier today:

more
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/11/13/espn-analyst-ive-told-kaepernick-will-job-next-week-keeps-mouth-shut/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

It's hard to believe how stupid the NFL is. I have not watched an NFL game since the kneelers started Kneeling.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's hard to believe how stupid the NFL is. I have not watched an NFL game since the kneelers started Kneeling.

Wish his gonads would take a knee.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
ESPN has been in the SJW tank for this Koperdict guy since he left the league.   This probably more wishfull thinking and trying to shame the NFL
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"ESPN analyst: I’ve been told Kaepernick will have a job next week — if he keeps his mouth shut"

IOW....he won't have a job next week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Are you kidding, everyone's hiring for the holiday season, e.g., Walmart, FedEx, etc. If Kappy wants a job, he certainly could have one by next week.
I can't imagine why any NFL team might want him, though. He went 1-10 his last season in the league, and that was three years ago. It's just a tiny bit unlikely three years not playing would sharpen his already meagre skills.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online berdie

Well, hopefully this will put an end to this crud. He wasn't that good in the first place and 3 years makes a big difference in an athlete. Truthfully, I'm pretty tired about hearing about him. He made his own future.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Him behind center.....gonna be like blitzing the child-rapist killer quarterback in the prison choose-up game.      :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

Does he not have a job now?  What does he do all day?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The NFL apparently does not care about revenue.  Kaepernick comes back, billions go out the window.

I HAVE NOT WATCHED A SINGLE GAME SINCE THE IDIOT TOOK A KNEE.  HE RETURNS, AND MANY MORE WILL JOIN ME ONCE AGAIN AND STOP WATCHING.  MILLIONS I SUSPECT WILL STOP.

To my knowledge, every stadium these unpatriotic fools play in was built with taxpayer dollars.  It stand to reason they have much to be grateful for, because it is the USA taxpayers footing the bill for them to make their multi million dollar salaries each year.  I think it is time to impose the Taxpayer Privilege Tax for every player and owner, whereby 10% of their gross is paid to the local community their stadiums are located for improvement in business/industry to create jobs.

Enough is enough.  I am not opposed to ending the NFL. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
McDonald's is always hiring.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His "work out" was a  fail.  Not ready for prime time, he was.

Online mountaineer

Kunta Kinte Kaepernick.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 03:40:35 am by The Ghost »

Offline roamer_1

Enough is enough.  I am not opposed to ending the NFL.

Right.

HS and college ball is way better anyway... To include participation at the stadium instead of the easy chair... mobedda

Offline Absalom

So shut your trap and you'll have a job next week???
Very interesting.......will someone please alert Trump!

Offline Wingnut

So shut your trap and you'll have a job next week???
Very interesting.......will someone please alert Trump!

Don't be stuck on stupid.   

Offline goatprairie

888high58888
Kaepernick is determined to be a martyr down for the struggle. But even some well-known black tv sports figures are getting tired of his act, like Stephen A. Smith of ESPN.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No offers, no workout invitations for Colin Kaepernick after Saturday’s session
Posted by Mike Florio on November 17, 2019, 9:17 PM EST   

In the aftermath of Colin Kaepernick’s Saturday workout, some in league circles have suggested that nothing will change. For now, nothing has changed.

Per a league source, Kaepernick’s representatives have not heard from any teams with either an invitation to work out privately or an offer to sign a contract.

It’s no surprise, even if the league’s intentions were genuine and pure (Kaepernick’s camp suspected from the outset that they were not), no team had invited Kaepernick to work out privately or had offered him a contract in the 32 months since he became a free agent.

more
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/17/no-offers-no-workout-invitations-for-colin-kaepernick-after-saturdays-session/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
His "work out" was a  fail.  Not ready for prime time, he was.

Genius move by the NFL, effectively deep sixing the puke's 15 minutes of fame.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Genius move by the NFL, effectively deep sixing the puke's 15 minutes of fame.

I'm hearing that ISIS is interested in hiring him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online berdie

Well, dang it...it sounds like this drama will go on and on and on. Get a job Kap and let it go.