Author Topic: Morning Greatness: Bureaucrats Gone Wild on ImpeachmentTV  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morning Greatness: Bureaucrats Gone Wild on ImpeachmentTV
« on: November 14, 2019, 03:58:59 pm »
Morning Greatness: Bureaucrats Gone Wild on ImpeachmentTV
Liz Sheld
- November 14th, 2019

Good Thursday morning.

Here is what’s on the president’s agenda today:

The president participates in a working visit with the Secretary General of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
    President Trump delivers remarks at a Keep America Great Rally in Bossier City, LA

I have a condensed version of the Greatness this morning because I am traveling.

I watched the entire affair yesterday. Here’s what you need to know if you missed Season 2, episode 1 of the Impeachment Follies:

1. The optics were awful. There were two old, dusty bureaucrats speaking gobbledygook, diplo-gibberish reporting what the derp state gossip was around the water cooler. They offered no first hand knowledge, neither of these men had ever met or spoken to the president.

2. This hot mess is not easy to understand unless you’ve been following it from the beginning. If a regular normie wanted to tune in to see what the president did to merit an impeachment inquiry, they were out of luck. This was no Law and Order episode with a gotcha moment.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/14/morning-greatness-bureaucrats-gone-wild-on-impeachmenttv/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34