Author Topic: Adam Schiff’s Star Witness Just Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated For Corruption  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Adam Schiff’s Star Witness Just Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated For Corruption
November 13, 2019 By Tristan Justice

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent made the case for launching an investigation into the Bidens and their involvement in Ukraine related to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

Kent, the State Department’s top official on Ukraine, said during testimony before the House Intelligence Committee in the Democrats’ partisan impeachment proceedings Wednesday he was concerned about a, “perception of a conflict of interest,” related to Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, serving on the board of the energy company while his father oversaw the Obama administration’s policy towards Ukraine.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/13/adam-schiffs-star-witness-just-admitted-burisma-should-be-investigated-for-corruption/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Joe Biden, as Vice President of the United States,  openly bragged about extracting a quid pro quo for releasing aid to Ukraine.   Isn't what's good for the goose good for the gander? 

Lest we forget:

I said, I'm telling you, you're not getting the billion dollars.  I said you're not getting the billion.  I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.  I looked at them and said: I'm leaving in six hours.  If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.  And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

Just put Quid Pro Joe on the stand, play him that tape,  and let him try to explain why it's Trump who's sitting in the impeachment dock.   
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:29:58 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
It should definitely be part of Trump's defense to establish whether there are reasonable, non-policical grounds to warrant an investigation of the Bidens. The documented concerns of State Dept. and other 0bama admin. officials don't leave much doubt about that...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not only Biden's son,but the son of John Wayne Kerry,and the children of two other Dim lefties now have board seats on that same board.

I'm sure it's just a coinky-dink,though. After all,if you can't trust a Dim politician,who can you trust?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!