Author Topic: Rand Paul Goes There – Drops ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella’s Name on Live Broadcast – Demands Test  (Read 199 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul Goes There – Drops ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella’s Name on Live Broadcast – Demands Testimony (AUDIO)
 by Cristina Laila November 13, 2019

Rand Paul finally went there — after threatening to out the CIA whistleleaker, the Kentucky Senator dropped Eric Ciaramella’s name during an interview on DC-based WMAL.

“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” Rand Paul said.

“But I think he is a person of interest in the sense that he was at the Ukraine desk when Joe Biden was there when Hunter Biden was working for the Ukrainian oligarch. So simply for that alone, I think he’s a material witness who needs to be brought in.”

AUDIO:

“I think the whistleblower needs to come in because he needs to be asked about, did he know about the conflict of interest?” Paul added.

“He was there during the time of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden working for $50,000 a month for a Ukrainian oligarch, so he needs to be asked about that.”

Pencil neck Schiff isn’t going to be too happy about this!

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/rand-paul-goes-there-drops-whistleblower-eric-ciaramellas-name-on-live-broadcast-demands-testimony-audio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Good. Let the rats squeal.

Stop playing by their own corrupt set of rules.

Offline cato potatoe

This is just an attempt to punish the whistleblower and curry favor with the administration.  We do not need any more second hand accounts.  Mulvaney, Bolton, and Trump should testify and provide clarity.

Online Hoodat

Good move by Rand Paul.  Schiff has threatened to go after anyone revealing the whistleblower's co-conspirator's name.  So going after Paul will confirm that Ciaramella is indeed the leaker.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kidd

“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” Rand Paul said.

All: Please note that Rand Paul did NOT identify the whistleblower. He DID mention "Eric Ciaramella" but did NOT connect him as the whistleblower in this sentence.

This is positively brilliant.

When the first democrat congressman complains that Rand Paul outed the whistleblower...Rand Paul can say, "no I didn't, I never mentioned the word whistleblower....
but you just noted the name I mentioned is the whistleblower!"