Author Topic: Fox News’ Chris Wallace: Taylor Testimony ‘Very Damaging’ To Trump  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News’ Chris Wallace: Taylor Testimony ‘Very Damaging’ To Trump

Justin Caruso
Contributor
November 13, 2019 1:56 PM ET

Fox News host Chris Wallace said that Ambassador William Taylor’s House testimony Wednesday was “very damaging” to President Donald Trump.

“I think that William Taylor was a very impressive witness and was very damaging to the president,” Wallace said. “First of all, as you pointed out, he took very copious notes at almost every conversation when he put quotes in his opening statement, he said those were direct quotes from what was said.”

“It also doesn’t hurt that he has a voice like Edward R. Murrow. He is a pretty impressive presence up there,” he added.

“And I think very non-political. He went out of his way to talk about what he knew, what he was specifically testament to. The only thing he talked about was a strong feeling that it was in the U.S. national security interest to support Ukraine in the fight against Russia. But, he certainly wasn’t taking any partisan position.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/13/fox-news-chris-wallace-taylor-testimony-very-damaging-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

How is a witness testifying 2nd-, 3rd-, 4th-, Nth-hand hearsay damaging to anyone but himself? And then there's a simple question Taylor would not answer:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/amb-taylors-awkward-silence-in-response-to-a-question-about-hunter-biden-was-very-telling/

Amb. Taylor's Awkward Silence in Response to a Question About Hunter Biden Was Very Telling

CASTOR: Ambassador Taylor, do you know whether Hunter Biden offers anything other than the fact that his dad's the former vice president
AMB. TAYLOR: I don't—

CASTOR: Or at the time was the vice president.

AMB. TAYLOR: I have no knowledge of Hunter Biden—

CASTOR: But you agree it raises questions?

AMB. TAYLOR: (five seconds of silence)

Ambassador Taylor knows the answer, he just couldn't say so because to do so would undermine the very reason this impeachment inquiry is even happening. To admit that Hunter Biden's appointment to the board of Burisma raised questions would justify Trump's belief that an investigation was necessary, and negate this entire sham impeachment.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In your dreams Chris!  Only in your dreams.   He was a complete disaster for your side.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

CASTOR: Ambassador Taylor, do you know whether Hunter Biden offers anything other than the fact that his dad's the former vice president
AMB. TAYLOR: I don't—

CASTOR: Or at the time was the vice president.

AMB. TAYLOR: I have no knowledge of Hunter Biden—

CASTOR: But you agree it raises questions?

AMB. TAYLOR: (five seconds of silence while thinking "asked and answered twice dumbass.")

Offline Absalom

Nothing but a clone of his CBS old man and another leftist flunky!!!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Nothing but a clone of his CBS old man and another leftist flunky!!!
Damn. How did he fool Fox all this time?

Wallace should move to a serious news channel before the impeachment ends.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
AMB. TAYLOR: (five seconds of silence while thinking "asked and answered twice dumbass.")

That is the marvelous thing about pauses:  The reader can pretend anything he wants.  Me, I was envisioning him singing "I'm a Little Teapot" in his head.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is Wallace senile,or on drugs?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

Is Wallace senile,or on drugs?

Wallace suffers from a very serious, contagious, Washington social disease: Elitism.

Pass the pâté and praise the process! Can I get a Hallelujah!

rangerrebew

FOX’s NEVER-TRUMP Chris Wallace PRAISES Schiff’s Sham Hearing – Throws Trump In The MUD
Published on : November 17, 2019 Published by : American Political Daily

The following video is brought to you courtesy of The Next News Network YouTube Channel. Click the play button to watch it now.

Justin Caruso from The Daily Caller reports, Fox News host Chris Wallace said that Ambassador William Taylor’s House testimony Wednesday was “very damaging” to President Donald Trump.

https://americanpoliticaldaily.com/foxs-never-trump-chris-wallace-praises-schiffs-sham-hearing-throws-trump-in-the-mud/

Offline skeeter

Chris ain't even half the journalist his lefty old man was.

And whats up with that inappropriate smile?

Offline PeteS in CA

Existing thread about the same story, posted 5 days ago, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,382487.0.html .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Topics Merged.
I will NOT comply.