Author Topic: Capitol Building To Be Decorated As Giant Circus Tent For Duration Of Impeachment Hearings  (Read 424 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—In honor of the impeachment hearings beginning this week, the Capitol Building has been decorated to look like a giant circus tent.

As soon as congressional maintenance staff heard that the impeachment hearings were going to begin, they went into storage and got out "the Big Top," also used during the Kavanaugh hearings last year.

"We keep the Big Top on hand for certain situations," said one staff member. "Usually these big inquisition-style trials, that kind of thing. They're great entertainment. And the kids love the monkeys."

Congressional vendors will be selling peanuts, popcorn, programs, and those big foam fingers to enhance viewers' experience.

Rep. Adam Schiff was furious with the changes, saying they make a mockery out of a serious show trial.

"These are serious proceedings, and we will not have them mocked!" Schiff cried, wearing a clown nose, riding an elephant, and juggling fourteen flaming bowling pins. "The American public needs to know how super serious we are about this."

"And now for my last stunt, I will create evidence for impeachment out of thin air!"

Do you really need to see the link?

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Do you really need to see the link?

Make me laff.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

BBee always makes me laff!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

They are the real deal!   LOL

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I want monkeys dammit! Lotsa monkeys!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I want monkeys dammit! Lotsa monkeys!

And you shall have them my friend!  Lots and lots of them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a glorious time to be alive....
I will NOT comply.