Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar's lover who left his wife to be with her, claims he never really loved his spo  (Read 231 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The campaign worker who walked out of his marriage to hook up with leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar claims he never really loved his wife in bombshell court papers exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com.

And Tim Mynett says he only agreed to marry Beth Jordan to prevent her from kicking him out of their home away from their then-six-year-old son.

But Mynett denies his affair with the Minnesota freshman Democrat despite DailyMail.com pictures showing him leaving her apartment after sleepovers.

The papers were filed in August but went undetected in the District of Columbia Superior Court until now.

They were submitted before DailyMail.com published photographs of him exiting Omar's basement apartment in Washington, D.C, and revealed he had stayed there at least six nights in September.

Mynett and Beth's six years of marriage were 'a rollercoaster of highs and lows,' he said in the papers filed in DC Superior Court. But while he listed plenty of 'lows' he failed to mention any 'highs.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7664877/Ilhan-Omars-married-lover-claims-never-really-loved-spouse.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

8888huh

For whatever reason...I couldn't find the "rolls eyes" guy...so I used this one instead. happy77

Online mountaineer

Ilhan Omar funneled another $150K to alleged lover’s consulting group
By Ebony Bowden
November 17, 2019 | 12:34pm

Rep. Ilhan Omar paid another $150,000 to Tim Mynett’s political consulting group in the three months after The Post first revealed allegations the pair were romantically involved, records show.

The 37-year-old Minnesota congresswoman’s campaign has funneled $146,712.63 to Mynett’s E Street Group since The Post in August reported allegations she was having an affair with her paid consultant, records show.

The latest payments to Mynett’s group were for digital advertising, fundraising consulting and video production.

When news of the alleged affair broke, Omar had already paid $223,000 through her campaign since 2018 for fundraising consulting, internet advertising, digital communications, and travel expenses to the E Street Group — taking the latest total to $370,000. ...    More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Be gone you America hating Muzzie.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.