Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the ‘Squad’ demand ouster of Stephen Miller over white nationalist mess  (Read 171 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The spice girls think they are so woke! 

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and members of her progressive “squad” are demanding the ouster of White House adviser Stephen Miller over a report that he “promoted white nationalist literature and racist propaganda” in nearly 1,000 emails to right-wing Breitbart News.

“(Stephen Miller) has been exposed as a bonafide white nationalist. He’s still at the White House shaping US immigration policy,” AOC wrote on twitter. “Miller must resign. Now.”

Stephen Miller, Trump’s architect of mass human rights abuses at the border (including child separation & detention camps w/ child fatalities) has been exposed as a bonafide white nationalist.

He’s still at the White House shaping US immigration policy.

Miller must resign. Now. https://t.co/hwjy1xl6D4

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) November 12, 2019
Rep. Ilhan Omar also joined the call, saying simply “Miller needs to step down.”

The White House rejected the demands for Miller’s firing, saying the Southern Poverty Law Center which released a report on Miller is known for smearing conservatives.

"They are beneath public discussion,” Grisham said.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-stephen-miller-ilhan-omar-white-nationalist-20191113-wor2fddhuvgcddxjipaeao7gve-story.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Stephen Miller, is Jewish. from Santa Monica, CA.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Stephen Miller, is Jewish. from Santa Monica, CA.

All four of the Spice Girls are anti-semites.  I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.