Author Topic: John Bolton accuses Donald Trump of letting personal or business interests dictate relations with Tu  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Bolton accuses Donald Trump of letting personal or business interests dictate relations with Turkey because NONE of his aides agreed with him in 'shocking' private speech to hedge fund giants

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton complained about President Trump's foreign policy stances at a Morgan Stanley event in Miami last week
    Attendees told NBC News that Bolton said he was most frustrated over Trump's relationship with Turkey, suggesting he's being motivated by business interests
    Bolton also warned that Trump could be swayed to pull the U.S. out of NATO or appoint a liberal Supreme Court justice, emboldened in his second term 

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:15 EST, 12 November 2019 | Updated: 17:40 EST, 12 November 2019

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton accused President Trump of letting personal or business interests guide his foreign policy with Turkey.

NBC News reported on a number of shocking remarks made by Bolton at a private Morgan Stanley event in Miami on Wednesday.   

Bolton was most frustrated with Trump on Turkey, telling the crowd that he believed something else was motivating the president's actions toward that country, because none of his advisers agreed with his moves. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7678121/Bolton-accuses-Donald-Trump-letting-personal-business-interests-dictate-relations-Turkey.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I have never viewed John Bolton as someone who would lie and scheme against anyone, especially the President.  I believe he is right.  There was something personal between him and Erdogan.  And that was and still is an ugly situation.  Even uglier the reasoning of the president.  "sand and death, no vast wealth"
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

I've said that Trump really doesn't have a set foreign policy -- that his foreign policy is guided by whatever he feels like doing at any given moment and God help the person who tells him he can't or shouldn't do this or that.   There may be some element of personal or business gains here.  Certainly, his kids who are involved in his business matters hold a lot of sway with Trump.  And Trump does love dictators and strongmen like Putin and Kim and maybe Erdogan.  But whatever drives his foreign policy, it's not necessrily the best interests of America.