Author Topic: How the Deep State Media Operate  (Read 234 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How the Deep State Media Operate
« on: November 12, 2019, 03:10:00 pm »
How the Deep State Media Operate

November 12, 2019, By Lawrence Sellin

Few now doubt that the major U.S. media outlets, under the guise of journalism, function as political activists, saturating the airwaves and the internet with the talking points of the Democrat party.

There has long been liberal bias in the media, but deliberate efforts to undermine the traditional nonpartisan ideal of journalism took a giant leap forward with the 2007 founding of “Journolist.”

It was originally intended to be a gathering place for several hundred liberal journalists, academics and political activists to connect young writers to top sources, but Journolist quickly degenerated into the collusion and coordination for hackery and smears, as described by the Daily Caller:

“In a key episode, Journolist members openly plotted to bury attention on then-candidate Barack Obama’s controversial pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. The Washington Independent’s Spencer Ackerman, for instance, suggested an effective tactic to distract from the issue would be to pick one of Obama’s critics, ‘Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.’”

At a more secret and sinister level, individuals, acting alone or in coordinated groups, promote the narrative of the establishment elite, often with the encouragement or under the guidance of intelligence agencies or their commercial surrogates...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/11/how_the_deep_state_media_operate.html

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Re: How the Deep State Media Operate
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 03:10:38 pm »
This article is 100% spot on target and should be read by everyone.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 03:19:31 pm »
This article is 100% spot on target and should be read by everyone.

These media clowns need the Alinsky treatment - targeted, frozen, personalized and polarized.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 03:23:00 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 03:36:48 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien