Author Topic: Deval Patrick considering last-minute White House bid  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Deval Patrick considering last-minute White House bid
« on: November 12, 2019, 12:26:09 am »
Deval Patrick considering last-minute White House bid
by Naomi Lim
 | November 11, 2019 06:08 PM

Former Democratic Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is reconsidering a run for his party's 2020 presidential nomination.

Citing the lack of excitement generated by the other candidates, as well as their failure to unite centrist and liberal Democrats, Patrick has expressed concerns to top Democratic officials about the crowded primary field's ability to take on President Trump next year, according to the New York Times.

The 63-year-old two-term governor's potential foray into the contest, less than 100 days before the Iowa caucuses on Feb. 3, follows reports last week that Michael Bloomberg is preparing to launch a last-minute campaign. It also precedes Friday's filing deadline for the New Hampshire primary, set for Feb. 11.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/deval-patrick-considering-last-minute-white-house-bid

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Deval Patrick considering last-minute White House bid
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 12:26:52 am »
:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 12:32:44 am »
I wonder if they are doing it just to help Biden.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 12:57:31 am »
Oh why not?  The number of clowns in the car was getting too small.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 12:59:25 am »
:happyhappy:

Concur. But if he sucks Prog $$ down his rat hole, I'm good with it. He has two problems: the many Americans who hear of him and ask, "Who?"; Americans who have heard of him and respond, "Oh Hell, no!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 01:05:57 am »
Another Wonder Waste!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 01:06:14 am »
Concur. But if he sucks Prog $$ down his rat hole, I'm good with it. He has two problems: the many Americans who hear of him and ask, "Who?"; Americans who have heard of him and respond, "Oh Hell, no!"

That's just it...he's not sucking Rat money down, and won't be.  He's just a laugh.  Holder has more chance than he does.  Hey, @PeteS in CA, did you get my PM?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 01:08:31 am »
Watch this guy.

A real smart racist.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 01:16:33 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 01:36:44 am »
@Cyber Liberty, considering it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 01:41:16 am »
Typically a candidate runs because they think they have a shot at winning, and a candidate drops out because they think they have no shot.  Nobody knew who Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama were before they ran.

It does seem that the Democrats are unsatisfied with geezers Sanders, Biden, and Warren...Bloomberg is even older.  Maybe a Governor candidate without a breathing tube will find some traction.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2019, 01:47:53 am »
Typically a candidate runs because they think they have a shot at winning, and a candidate drops out because they think they have no shot.  Nobody knew who Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama were before they ran.

It does seem that the Democrats are unsatisfied with geezers Sanders, Biden, and Warren...Bloomberg is even older.  Maybe a Governor candidate without a breathing tube will find some traction.

Kamala Harris' campaign appears to be fading.  I don't know -- maybe the Dems needed a replacement -- for "diversity," ya know.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2019, 01:53:45 am »
Kamala Harris' campaign appears to be fading.  I don't know -- maybe the Dems needed a replacement -- for "diversity," ya know.

It has to be embarrassing to the Rats that the women and minorities (and intersectional victims) are all falling out for being too radical.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2019, 03:27:09 pm »
It has to be embarrassing to the Rats that the women and minorities (and intersectional victims) are all falling out for being too radical.

@Cyber Liberty

Only if you can assume they are capable of being embarrassed.  I have never seen any such evidence. In fact,farm animals are easier to embarrass than the typical Dim.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2019, 09:22:54 pm »
The Democrat Party has really become the Delusional Party.  NOTHING they do makes sense to the sane people of our nation.  NOTHING!!!!!!!

I listened to 30 minutes of the hearing today, and if I were Trump, I would terminate both people being questioned or reassign them to the most undesirable countries in the world.  Talk about being full of yourself.  WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK?  The Dems were asking their opinion on everything, like their opinion mattered.

In regard to Deval, another unknown black man, did he not get the message we had a black man as POTUS, and now that that glass ceiling has been broken, after the failed presidency of Obama, don't hold your breath for the next liberal black man as POTUS.  I doubt it will happen again in my lifetime.  To put it politely, he is dead on arrival.  His campaign will do about as well as Mark Sanford's.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 09:25:49 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 11:23:48 pm »

In regard to Deval, another unknown black man, did he not get the message we had a black man as POTUS, and now that that glass ceiling has been broken, after the failed presidency of Obama, don't hold your breath for the next liberal black man as POTUS.  I doubt it will happen again in my lifetime.  To put it politely, he is dead on arrival.  His campaign will do about as well as Mark Sanford's.

@jafo2010

Don't get too cocky about that. What if the next black male presidential candidate is named "Michelle Oboma"?

I hate to say it,but she might be the only Dim in 2020 that can beat Trump because her/his announced candidacy would fire up the Dim True Believers more than any other thing in the world. ESPECIALLY if it admitted it was a tranny. How could the Dim faithful NOT vote for the first black female tranny for President?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2019, 12:13:36 am »
@jafo2010

Don't get too cocky about that. What if the next black male presidential candidate is named "Michelle Oboma"?

I hate to say it,but she might be the only Dim in 2020 that can beat Trump because her/his announced candidacy would fire up the Dim True Believers more than any other thing in the world. ESPECIALLY if it admitted it was a tranny. How could the Dim faithful NOT vote for the first black female tranny for President?

And this is a scary thought I have for a very long time. If the Dems can run Michelle Ma Belle....we will be in a world of hurt.