Author Topic: I just deleted 300000 emails but you what,,,,bleep you  (Read 856 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I just deleted 300000 emails but you what,,,,bleep you
« on: November 11, 2019, 09:54:54 pm »
it its
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

Re: I just deleted 300000 emails but you what,,,,bleep you
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 09:58:52 pm »
I've got virtually all of my Email going back to 1996... Not just backed up somewhere but live in my Email client...

I should probably delete most of it too...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 10:00:00 pm »
Is there an article, or are you just exasperated?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 10:16:56 pm »
I've got virtually all of my Email going back to 1996... Not just backed up somewhere but live in my Email client...

I should probably delete most of it too...

@DB
I had the sheer fortune to be outside sales for a good portion of my life... Always headed to a route or a site... And trying to rely on sync w/o MS server and Exchange was a nightmare... So I became very adept at schlepping my profile and critical files with dir sync software 'tween my whip desktop and my laptop.  Considering how awful that is with giant data piles, I also became quite adept at archving my emails and faxes - An outlook .pst or four is murder to move that way... Unless they are made little.

I still have it all too - going back all the way to the Great Root Beer Disaster of '98... But it is all over in Deep Blue in neat quarterly archival increments. And my onboard email is around 700 megs at the moment.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 10:17:57 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 10:21:09 pm »
I read this and thought it was about Hillary Clinton's emails.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 11:07:46 am »
Check and see if Carlos Danger has a copy.... 888mouth :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 12:53:40 pm »
I spent way too many years under govt policies of no personal email account access at work. So I'd send myself emails of interesting links and such. I just recently went thru my email archives and did a Big Purge. Now my email folders are lean and mean. At work I never allowed my emails to accumulate and I could never understand coworkers that were always running out of disc space due to never deleting an email.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 03:39:16 pm »
I spent way too many years under govt policies of no personal email account access at work. So I'd send myself emails of interesting links and such. I just recently went thru my email archives and did a Big Purge. Now my email folders are lean and mean. At work I never allowed my emails to accumulate and I could never understand coworkers that were always running out of disc space due to never deleting an email.

I know, right? I have a client that is into recipes... I mean crazy...
They are txt files and her lib is 20g. No, really 20 GIGS of text. There is no way her whole dam family can cook all that in 3 generations. Still, she's adding to it...
SMH like this ->  **nononono*