Author Topic: Rush Transcripts..Nov.11th  (Read 543 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts..Nov.11th
« on: November 11, 2019, 06:47:45 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Get Ready for a Kavanaugh-Type Week

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: Okay, folks, stiffen up out there. It’s gonna be a big, big, challenging week out there, because what we’re faced with, the Democrats are going for everything this week. They’re moving too fast here. They’re going for everything this week. They’re not gonna be able to contain themselves.

And what we’re gonna get is a repeat of the Kavanaugh strategy. As every effort they make blows up, they’re gonna have another one right in line behind it. We are gonna be overwhelmed with people stepping forward claiming Trump has been a bad actor since day one. It’s gonna be oppressive. You’re not gonna be able to escape it even if you spend just a few minutes with the Drive-By Media every day.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The impeachment hearings are this week. We will have some analysis, commentary about that. I really think that the model for what’s gonna happen this week is the Kavanaugh hearings. I mean, if you recall, here comes Christine Blasey Ford, she has her charge, and what were we told? She didn’t want to come forward. She was so scared, so psychologically affected, something that happened 40 years ago, she couldn’t remember where, she couldn’t remember how she got home, oh, my God. It was so terrible.

And then it didn’t have the impact they wanted, so here came Avenatti. Not only was Blasey Ford done to the way she was, this guy’s running a rape train. Then they bring forth a bunch of women who claim to have been part of the rape train. None of it was true. But as every one of them was blown to smithereens, here came another one. Remember?

It was a never-ending parade for about a week and a half. As every person they brought forth to try to destroy Kavanaugh failed, there was another one waiting in the wings. And I will guarantee you that it is the same strategery they’re gonna employ here this week getting started with public impeachment hearings.

Now, Schiff has told Devin Nunes that (imitating Schiff), “No, no, no, no, we’re not gonna call the whistleblower. He’s not gonna appear. We don’t need the whistleblower anymore. And no, you can’t — you can’t — no, no. Whistleblower’s not gonna be part of it.”

Why not? This is classic. The whistleblower was the original weapon. The whistleblower was going to be the star of the show. The whistleblower was going to send Donald Trump back to Trump Tower. Then Trump releases a transcript, and the whistleblower is rendered irrelevant. They tried to keep him alive in the media as a relevant factor. But he hasn’t been ever since the transcript.

Then they bring Vindman up. Okay, here’s a guy, he’s even more credible the whistleblower. He wears the uniform of the United States Army. You can’t criticize. Now Vindman’s not gonna testify. Vindman may be kicked out of the National Security Council.

Now we got other people that are coming forward. It’s the same thing. And I have an inside tip on who the next name that you’ve only heard a couple of times might be and how this person might be utilized. The point is they’re gonna screw this up like they screwed up the Kavanaugh thing. They’re gonna mess it up. They want it too much. And because they want it too much, they are making tactical and strategic mistakes.

And one of the biggest mistakes that they’re making is moving too fast. Impeachment, real impeachment is a much more serious thing than the slam bam thank you, ma’am, thing that they’re trying to run here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts..Nov.11th
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 06:48:28 pm »

Did Nikki Haley Tell Trump?

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: In addition, we got Nikki Haley. I have one question for Nikki Haley. Did you tell Trump what Kelly and Tillerson were doing, or did you save it for the book? And if you didn’t tell Trump and you only saved it for the book – (interruption) what do you mean, you know about the book? Right here in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers, Nikki Haley, former U.N. ambassador — and, by the way, I need to remind everybody that our impressions of Nikki Haley were great from the beginning of the Trump administration.

She was doing a great job at the United Nations. She seemed all-in and all over it. She seemed to be a very, very loyal Trump administration figure. And I don’t know that she wasn’t, but she’s published a book, and in the book the big leak is that she says that the chief of staff, Marine General John Kelly and Rex Tillerson, the secretary of state, sought to recruit her to subvert Trump, but that she kept all of this to herself until now, until her book! She didn’t tell Trump? Obviously she didn’t tell Trump. Is anybody surprised?

I’ll tell you, I’m surprised by Tillerson. I’m not surprised by Kelly. But I got Tillerson all wrong. I guess I liked his name too much. I thought the name Rex Tillerson was a perfect name for the CEO of a big, bad fossil fuel oil company. He followed a CEO by the name of Lee Raymond who was another — gotta see a picture of Lee Raymond on a happy day. This guy is classic, and he was the guy that preceded Rex Tillerson.

I thought Tillerson was good, but apparently Tillerson and Kelly were trying to undermine Trump from the get-go. Of course they were not alone. I remember when McMaster was hired. Trump hired McMaster over the holidays down here at Mar-a-Lago, had a gigantic signing ceremony type thing to be national security adviser. And I saw how the Drive-Bys and the Washington establishment was going nuts, “This is great, this is great, this is great, this is great.” I said, “Uh-oh. If the establishment likes somebody, the red flags go up.”

By the way, we’re also learning that it seems like — yes, we’re still learning — if there was a nexus, if there was a central point, if there was a sun around which the get-Trump movement was in order, the sun was apparently the national security structure, the national security apparatus, which is a catch all for national security, which would include the diplomatic corps at the State Department. It would include military elites. It would include the CIA, John Brennan, director national intelligence, Clapper. And it seems like the National Security Council is where most of the Obama holdovers still are.

The National Security Council has not been swept out. The vipers are there. And I recalled a story from long ago in Politico talking about this. I went back and found it, and I will share the details with you as the program unfolds.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 06:49:20 pm »

There’s Something Different About This Veterans Day

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: You know something else that I’ve noticed? I can’t recall a Veterans Day in the past that has received this much attention. Veterans Day in the past hardly was even noticed. It had its perfunctory accolades for a minute or two, five-minute segment on morning shows on cable news, the casual thrown-away message here or there. But today it is a huge day. And I’m trying to understand what’s behind this, ’cause everybody’s paying attention to it today. Everybody is lauding.

I know the president always goes to Arlington, the president always does something. But that is a perfunctory thing too. It is a massive amount of attention being paid to veterans. I even got — this has never happened to me before. In the last three weeks I have had a bunch of rich guys, actually, now that I think of it, send me notes, “You need to put something on your Twitter page and your Facebook page thanking the veterans.”

I said, “I do it every day.”

“Yeah, but you need to do it on Veterans Day. We’re running a campaign. We’re trying to get everybody we know to put on their Facebook page, their Twitter page, thank you to veterans.”

I said, “Okay, happy to do it.” But we do it every day here. We don’t have one day of the year on the EIB Network where we say that we admire and respect veterans. We do it every day. We express admiration and awe every day. But this Veterans Day — it’s a good thing; don’t misunderstand. This Veterans Day seems to me to be getting a tremendous amount of attention, which is not a complaint. Just makes me wonder what’s behind this. ‘Cause nothing happens on its own.

Energy has to have an origin point. And then it has to have constant propulsion for it to maintain. And something is — no, no. Don’t misunderstand. I’m not saying anything nefarious. Just go to the last 10 Veterans Days and they’re a blink in an eye. And today it’s getting the attention it should get every Veterans Day. And it’s not because of recent events. It’s not simply because we got al-Baghdadi Sahib Skyhook. It’s not because of any particular military operation.

Anyway, people have been asking me, and I’m telling you there’s like five or six of ’em, to do something special on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Never happened before. (interruption) No, they didn’t ask for credit, no, no, no. Nothing like that. They just asked me to do it, and they were asking any number of other people to do it as well, I’m sure.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Of course there’s an answer to why all this attention on this Veterans Day. I checked the email, and I’m happy to see a bunch of people get it. There are two things going on. We’re getting now into an election year; the Democrats know that that is a problem area for them, and this is partly an effort to get them on board, make them appear to have all this respect for the military. But there’s something else, folks — and, look, I’m not exaggerating this.

I literally have been asked by a bunch of people, “Praise veterans, thank them, do all this on this Veterans Day,” things that never happened before — and I think that’s because in part a number of Schiff’s witnesses are gonna be military people. Now, Vindman was the star. Lieutenant Colonel Vindman. He’s the guy we think told the whistleblower the secondhand news about the phone call.

But the National Security Council — which is the nexus point for this entire deep state effort to overturn the election results 2016 — is loaded with military people. And I think there is an effort to affect the subconscious, to create an even greater respect for military so that these particular witnesses that Schiff may call will automatically be credible and accepted.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 08:23:13 pm »

Trump Greeted with Huge Ovation at Alabama Game

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Franz. Great to have you with us. Hello.

CALLER: Happy Veterans Day, Rush.

RUSH: Same to you, sir.

CALLER: My comment is that President Trump has given us a great gift. Just like Reagan, he’s given us patriotism back. That’s why you see more flags flying, you see more people thanking veterans. We actually have pride again in our country and we’re allowed to have that. For eight years under Obama, we were meant to hide our flags; we’re not supposed to be positive about the country. Trump has given us our country, our pride, our patriotism back just like Ronald Reagan.

RUSH: That’s a great point. That is actually a very good point. Do you think there’s anything to the idea that some of the people pushing this are doing so because a bunch of military people might end up being impeachment witnesses and the Democrats want to make it look like — they want to try to establish as much credibility for every military person as possible?

CALLER: Well, they’ve done it before. Look at Dukakis. They tried to make Dukakis look like a military man.

RUSH: Well, yes, but… (laughing) He’s talking about Dukakis as Beetle Bailey. They put Dukakis in a tank in an Army helmet to try to bolster his image. His image was that he was soft on the military and a dove, which all liberals are. Look, there’s no question what you say. In fact, grab audio sound bite number 9. Saturday at the LSU-Alabama game on CBS, 102,000 people were there. Donald Trump and the first lady showed up, and 102,000 people went nuts.

CBS did not show it.

CBS did not televise it.

If some players had taken a knee during the anthem, disrespected the flag, it would have made news. The media was filled with stories about how Trump got booed in Washington. Forty-two thousand deep staters at the Washington Nationals World Series game booed the president. The media had a fun day. Now 102,000 people at Bryant-Denny Stadium went bonkers when Trump shows up on Saturday. We have some sound of this. It’s audio sound bite number 9. The media has still not covered this.

We had to make special efforts to get a copy of this, and here it is…

CROWD: (loud cheering)

RUSH: Trump is pictured on the scoreboard. He’s waving.

CROWD: (chanting) U! S! A!

RUSH: The crowd is cheering, “U! S! A! U! S! A!” He’s just been introduced here.

CROWD: (loud cheering)

RUSH: The critics are gonna say, “Well, of course. Of course. He went down to where they live Deliverance. He went down to Alabama. Of course he’s gonna be cheered by a bunch of rural hayseeds.” That’s what they’ll say at Berkeley. That’s what they’ll say at Columbia. That’s what they’ll say at Harvard. That’s what they’ll say at Stanford, UC Berkeley, USC, UCLA. That’s what they’ll say. The network did not televise this.

That was 50 seconds, and we cut audio for length — 50 seconds. It went on and on. Trump was on the scoreboard — the video scoreboard — waving after he and Melania had been introduced at the game. And it is an indication of the total bifurcation of the country, at least the bifurcation of Washington. That’s what it really is. The disconnect from Washington, D.C., to the rest of the country is as stark as it has ever been.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 08:24:09 pm »

Keep a Sharp Eye Out for Schiff’s Next Trick: Lev Parnas

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: We’re now gonna swerve into this impeachment stuff, and I’m gonna tell you at the outset here I resent having to talk about this because it is entirely phony, and I resent getting roped into it. I’ve got no choice. The Democrats are gonna do it. It’s all based on smoke and mirrors. There’s not one fact here.

There’s not one thing real that’s driving this. And so I resent having to accept the premise on all this, but I gotta do it. We have to do it. You need to be armed and you need to be informed. The one thing that you need to need to know, what started this most recent of all these attempts to get rid of him – we had Trump-Russia collusion. That bombed out. Then we had obstruction. That bombed out. We had Stormy Daniels. That bombed out. We had Avenatti. That bombed out. They’re trying to get rid of Trump with Kavanaugh too, that bombed out. All of it, Mueller testifying, bombed out.

Everything’s bombed out because they don’t have anything real undergirding any of this. Nothing happened. Trump did not do anything. Now, this latest phase, what started it? There’s one word that’s the answer. What started it? Come on, tell me. What started it? (interruption) Whistleblower! Yes. Correct. You win 10 points. Whistleblower started it. Guess who is not going to testify? (interruption) Whistleblower! Another 10 points.

So tell me how legitimate is this? The guy who started all of this Schiff says isn’t gonna testify. The Republicans have asked to call whistleblower and Hunter Biden. Hakeem Jeffries on the Democrat committee said go to hell, go pound sand. You don’t get any witnesses. Really? The president and the Republicans don’t get any witnesses? The guy who starts all of this is not gonna testify?

Let’s retrace some steps. One day we were minding our own business, and then there’s a news flash, breaking news, a whistleblower has come forward that Trump had asked the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on Joe Biden and his son. It was a shocking revelation. It brought everything to a screeching halt. People that were minding their own business all of a sudden started paying attention. “Oh, my God. Oh, my God.”

And we start the cycle again – when the intelligent reaction should have been laughter and derision and somebody saying to Adam should have, “Don’t you know it’s over? Can’t you give up the ghost? You don’t have anything.” But the media was right in breathlessly exposing the details of what the whistleblower said, having uncovered it with traditional journalism, which was a crock because Schiff was feeding them information left and right. They weren’t uncovering anything because they’re willing participants in all this.

So it sticks out there. The president was on the phone with the president of Ukraine asking him to dig up dirt on his political opponent, Joe Biden. Oh, that’s despicable, oh, that’s horrible, oh, my God. Trump’s gotta go.

And I’m sitting here going, why do people still fall for this? So then Trump releases the transcript of the phone call. He keeps talking about the phone call, it was a perfect phone call. He doesn’t understand it. There were 25 other people listening in on the phone call. It was a perfect phone call, Trump says, perfect phone call. There was nothing that happened at all. He releases the transcript. This unbeknownst to us causes Schiff and Pelosi to panic. Because the whistleblower was gonna be the star witness. The whistleblower was going to be Robert Mueller, folks. The whistleblower was going to be the person that took down Donald Trump.

How? Because the whistleblower was gonna be able to characterize that phone call however he wanted to. Apparently all the people listening to the phone call were gonna back up whatever the whistleblower said. They never calculated that Trump would release the transcript of that call. In order to protect presidential powers, presidential privacy, separation of powers and all that, they never figured that Trump would set the precedent of releasing to Congress a transcript of a phone call made in an area Congress has no overview. This is foreign policy.

So Trump releases the transcript, and the transcript has more information in it than what we were told the whistleblower provided. Then we learned the whistleblower did not hear the call! The whistleblower was told about the call. So the whistleblower has secondhand knowledge of what happened on the call. That we figure the whistleblower now is simply a tool.

Then we learned that the whistleblower — this phone call happened in July. In August, the whistleblower meets with Adam should have. We’re in November now, folks. This all happened in July and August. The whistleblower goes to Schiff in August, tells him about the phone call. That’s not what happened. The whistleblower was sent to Schiff. They hatched a plan. Schiff wasn’t minding his own business and the whistleblower comes in, “Boy, have I got a bombshell.” It wasn’t that way at all.

This whole thing is an orchestrated plan just like the Steele dossier was orchestrated, just like Trump-Russia collusion was orchestrated. So Schiff meets with the whistleblower and then realizes, no, the whistleblower has to go to the inspector general first. Okay. So Schiff helps the guy write his report. Schiff’s staff of lawyers wrote the whistleblower’s dossier, if you will.

Remember people were talking about how brilliant it was, how well written it was, how detailed it was, how perfect the whistleblower’s complaint was. Then it was learned that it was probably put together by Adam Schiff’s lawyers on his committee staff. We have learned since that the whistleblower goes to Schiff, Schiff sends the guy to the inspector general to keep it, quote, unquote, legal. Trump releasing the transcript blows all of their plans to smithereens.

They were hoping to be able to portray Trump as obstructing justice by engaging in a cover-up because the model for this is two things: Watergate and Kavanaugh. The Kavanaugh drip, drip, drip every day, every week, a new witness nobody ever heard of before, a new woman coming out of the woodwork. Yep, Kavanaugh ran a rape train. Kavanaugh spiked the punch. None of that was true.

Schiff and the whistleblower wanted to be able to say that Trump had done whatever they wanted to say. And Schiff gave up the ghost. Schiff gave away the game. I want to read to you the transcript from Adam Schiff September 26th, 2019. This is what he said during a committee hearing. He was sitting in his chairman’s chair conducting a televised congressional hearing. He’s talking about the transcript of the phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian president.

Quote, “It reads like a classic organized crime shakedown. Shorn of its rambling character — and in not so many words — this is the essence of what the president communicates,” quote —
well, he doesn’t say “quote,” but he’s attempting to make people think that he’s reading from the transcript.

“We’ve been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though — and I’m gonna say this only seven times, so you better listen good.

“I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it, on this and on that. I’m gonna put you in touch with people, not just any people. I’m gonna put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States — my attorney general — Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him.

“And I’m gonna put you in touch with Rudy. You’re gonna love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, and so I’m only gonna say this a few more times in a few more ways. And, by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.”

Schiff says, “This is, in sum and character, what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the president’s oath of the office.”

The problem is, Trump didn’t say any of that. He never asked anybody to make up dirt. He never asked anybody to dig up dirt. He didn’t ask anybody to do it seven or eight times. He didn’t threaten. He didn’t say don’t get back to me until you’ve done what I ask. Don’t get back to me at all, I’ll get back with you.

This is why the Republicans want to call Adam Schiff. This and many others. They want to call him as a fact witness ’cause he’s put himself in the middle of the story. This was literally made up, folks. The president did not say this on the transcript. If this was what was on the transcript, we’d have known it long before Schiff read this as part of his statement during that congressional hearing. This is what we’re up against.

So now Schiff says the whistleblower isn’t gonna testify. The guy that got this started, the guy that is the reason we’re here — and everybody in Washington knows his name now — and all the networks have a proscription on mentioning his name. Nobody on the network is allowed to mention the name Eric Ciaramella. Mollie Hemingway did on Fox over the weekend, and Howie Kurtz went, “No, you can’t, oh, no, we’re not supposed to mention his name.”

Everybody knows the name of the whistleblower. The whistleblower’s not a whistleblower. The whistleblower is a spy. The whistleblower is part of the National Security Council. He was part of the Obama administration. He works in tandem with John Brennan at the CIA. He was an Obama holdover. He worked during the Obama administration and did not go anywhere after Trump was inaugurated.

Who told him what to tell Schiff? Lieutenant Colonel Vindman, who will also now not testify. So the two people that literally got this started are not gonna testify because Schiff says, well, we’ve gone beyond that. It’s unnecessary. We don’t need to hear from them.

Now we’re on to bribery. Now we’re on to extortion. It is the Kavanaugh game plan being executed right before our eyes. So the Republicans want Schiff to testify. They want the whistleblower to testify. The whistleblower ought to damn well testify. He’s the guy that got all this going. The only reason we’re having impeachment hearings this week, the only reason we’re talking about this is what this whistleblower did. And it turns out the whistleblower had not even heard the call. The whistleblower was not on the call.

It’s not even a whistleblower. See, this is how you get caught in a trap. He’s a spy. The whistleblower is a spy like Stefan Halper was a spy, like Joseph Mifsud was a spy, like Alexander Downer, the ambassador from Australia was a spy. The whistleblower is a spy. Schiff now calls the whistleblower testimony “redundant and unnecessary.”

“Schiff said in a letter Saturday that the whistleblower’s testimony is ‘redundant and unnecessary’ because the impeachment inquiry has gathered evidence that ‘not only confirms, but far exceeds’ information in the original complaint.”

Schiff said: “In light of the President’s threats, the individual’s appearance before us would only place their personal safety at grave risk.” Schiff said this in a letter to Devin Nunes. Folks, again, there’s nothing real here. The guy responsible for all of this is now not gonna testify because Schiff says, well, it’s redundant and unnecessary, plus the president is personally threatening his safety. Yet another just complete and total fabrication.

So if not the whistleblower, then who’s next? If I’m right, if this is the Kavanaugh game plan unwinding right before our eyes, who’s next? Well, I want to throw a name at you. And let’s see if I’m right. Let’s just see. The name is Lev Parnas. Lev Parnas could well be the next surprise twist, the surprise witness for the Democrats. Does the name ring a bell? It will when I tell you who he is.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are the two associates of Rudy Giuliani from Ukraine who were indicted by the Southern District of New York. That story is about a month old now. These two Ukrainian guys — associates of Rudy — claimed that things were being stacked in their favor. If they did this, they were gonna get that. Rudy was said to be right in the middle of their criminal activity, their suspicious activity.

They were originally both represented legally by John Dowd, who was Trump’s original defense lawyer. Lev Parnas has fired John Dowd and hired a lawyer by the name of Joseph Bondy. Joseph Bondy is “a New York City criminal defense and cannabis business attorney,” meaning he’s an attorney in the marijuana business. Sounds like a real beaut of a guy. Joseph Bondy is the new lawyer for Lev Parnas.

Now, the fact that Lev Parnas fired John Dowd and hired Bondy suggests that it was at least possible Parnas and Fruman were parting ways in their defense. They were gonna go it together, but now Fruman is still represented by Dowd; Parnas has fired Dowd and is going his own way. Now, it’s not a surprise the New York Times is reporting that Lev Parnas is saying that Rudy “directed him in May of ’19, 2019, to call the president of Ukraine,” Zelensky, “and to tell him that Zelensky’s aid would not be forthcoming if he didn’t agree to investigate the Bidens.”

The New York Times, again, is reporting that Parnas says that Rudy directed him in May of 2019 to tell the Ukrainian president that his aid would not be forthcoming if Ukraine did not agree to investigate the Bidens. Aid to Ukraine would be withheld and Vice President Pence would not show up at Zelensky’s swearing in. This is what Lev Parnas is now saying. So I think this is gonna be Schiff’s next guy. This is the next bombshell, meaning: “The whistleblower is no longer necessary.

“His information has been trumped,” so to speak, “by Lev Parnas.” The New York Times… Look, folks, when the New York Times is in a story, you can guarantee the whole thing is a manufactured event when the Times reporting on it as though it’s a legitimate news story that they have ferreted out, which is not the case here. They have simply been used, willingly, as they have been throughout this last three years.

The story in the Times “concedes that the other two people at the meeting — Fruman and the aide to Zelensky — say the conversation didn’t happen, as Parnas is alleging it happened.” So again to review: Parnas fires his lawyer — Trump’s original defense lawyer, John Dowd — and hires some guy that works in the cannabis business named Joseph Bondy.

The New York Times is reporting that Lev Parnas says Rudy told him in May of ’19 to tell the president of Ukraine, Zelensky, that “his aid would not be forthcoming if he didn’t investigate the Bidens” and Pence wouldn’t show up at Zelensky’s swearing-in ceremony. New York Times says that the other two people at the meeting say this didn’t happen this way. Let’s see if this is where Schiff goes next. That’s my money. It won’t be long and we’ll find out.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Trump is going to release a second transcript tomorrow from another phone call he made with Zelensky within days of the July 25th phone call. And I have to assume that it is going to blow even more holes in this entire premise. So we’ll wait and see on that.

What Trump was doing in this original phone call that Schiff has totally lied about, made up, maligned — Schiff needs to have been — I don’t know what the remedy is for what Schiff did, literally lying during an official statement as committee chairman of what the president said on that phone call. He literally made it up. He literally stated what he wished Trump had done.

He wished Trump had told a guy to make up dirt, dig up dirt, don’t call me back ’til you find it, told him seven times, threatened to withhold aid. As Nikki Haley says, Ukraine got the aid. There was no investigation of Biden. There’s nothing here. And, in fact, what Trump was actually doing, folks, was asking Ukraine to investigate how they meddled in our election in 2016.

Ukraine was up to their eyeballs investigating Trump helping the Democrats and Hillary try to undermine the Trump election with a previous president who’s now gone. He’s asking Zelensky for help with Barr in investigating Ukraine’s involvement with the American CIA and with Hillary Clinton.

Now, this is back in the day when I thought it was very important, very important to find out if somebody had meddled in our election. That’s exactly what Trump was asking the new Ukraine president to do. The previous Ukraine president was all-in with the FBI and the CIA investigating Trump or trying to plant dirt on Trump to subvert his election. That’s what Trump was asking the new Ukraine president to investigate.

And three years ago meddling in our elections mattered. It was a big deal. That’s what Trump was asking be done. Now they want to impeach him for it. So Lev Parnas, keep a sharp eye, because once the thing is up and running — it starts Wednesday. Mark my words on this. Even if I’m wrong about Lev Parnas being the next rabbit out of a hat that Schiff pulls, once this thing gets up and running, the Democrats are gonna drop all kinds of new so-called bombshells just like they did during Kavanaugh.

The objective is going to be to overload programs like this and our capacity to debunk it. They’re going to smother us. They are going to try to release all kinds of new bombshells, witnesses, people, whatever, making it impossible to rebuke all of them. The classic flood the zone strategy.

There are Democrats out there who think they’re moving too fast. There are Democrats out there who think they’re making a big mistake doing this in the first place because there’s no way they’re gonna get a conviction in the Senate. There’s no way that this is gonna result in Trump being removed from office, as we know. So this is their 2020 campaign, except they’re not coordinating it with any of the nominees.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 08:25:27 pm »

The Fa$cination with Bloomberg

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: Wherever I went Friday, Saturday, wherever I went you know the number one thing people asked me about? Bloomberg. Look, I understand it. The guy is rich beyond rich, and that’s the attraction. It never ceases to amaze me how rich people are just giant magnets. Now, they never have been for me, so again, I find myself in the unique position of not being dazzled and impressed and blown away, but I couldn’t escape it. Wherever I went: “Rush, what do you think of Bloomberg getting in?”

I said, “What is it about Bloomberg that you like? Why is it such a big deal to you?”

“Because of the money he’s got, Rush, he could go out there and buy it.” Have you seen a picture of the guy? He’s five feet tall. There’s no way he’s gonna get elected. Have you not listened to anything the man has said? This is the guy that wanted to limit the size of your freaking soft drink as mayor of New York. This is the guy who said that the ChiCom dictator is not a dictator, that he has to please his constituents if he’s gonna survive.

But you know what happens in our society? Rich people are automatically assumed to be brilliant because they’re rich. Everybody assumes you gotta be super smart, uniquely smart, rarely intelligent in order to get rich. And, folks, I’m telling you, I have met a lot of empty-headed rich people. It is not a truism.

Now, many of them are, do not misunderstand, but it’s not an automatic. And then we have to redefine smart, by the way, because that’s a word the definition to which has been expanded to include any number of things that literally do not denote intelligence. Which, to me, is really nothing more than common sense.

I mean, some of the most highly and formally educated people I’ve run into in my life have been vacant in the head except about the area of their expertise. But this Bloomberg fascination, look, I don’t want to diminish it because it has major ramifications for the Democrats. And it could blow up the Democrats’ move to the left if he is serious about seeking the nomination and tries to and would happen to get it.

Anyway, more on Bloomberg as the program unfolds. He’s not even formally running yet and people are still curious and going bonkers. (interruption) No, it’s not so much that people thought that Bloomberg’s a threat to Trump. No, no, no, no. It’s not that. It’s just the overall fascination, “Ooh, Bloomberg, what do you think of Bloomberg?” Nothing. I don’t think anything of it. I don’t think a damn thing about Bloomberg getting in. It doesn’t scare me, it doesn’t do anything other than provide me show prep fodder. But, no, it doesn’t scare me.

“It doesn’t scare you?”

“No, it doesn’t scare me. Why does it scare you?”

“Look at the money he’s got.” There we go again. So, anyway, it’s purely anecdotal, I understand. But you look at the Drive-By Media, they’re overwhelmed with Bloomberg stories. But the reason they are is because the way they look at Bloomberg is somebody upsetting the applecart. The Democrat Party wants to go full on, bat excrement communist this election, and Bloomberg is not that. And he would run as a Democrat.

But, folks, there’s one thing that remains a truism today, and it has not changed, I don’t care what polls you’re looking at, the frontrunner for the Democrat nomination remains Plugs. Elizabeth Warren is not the frontrunner. She may have had a couple of polls where she shines and does well, but overall Plugs is it right now.

You can also gauge some of the reaction of Bloomberg if you look at the Bernie supporters and the Elizabeth Warren supporters. They’re not happy at all. They’ve got their dreams, like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of that crowd, have their dreams of going full-on communist in their nominee and winning the election in 2020. And whatever Bloomberg is, he’s not that.

See, I’m too literal. I literally am too literal for this game. To me, Bloomberg has disqualified himself by simply sitting there and telling people in New York what they can and can’t eat, how big their soft drinks can and can’t be. That to me is an automatic disqualification. We don’t want somebody in a position of power who looks at us as though we’re a bunch of children and can’t live our lives making up our own minds because we’re not smart enough to.

So we have to put limits on the size of your soft drink? The guy should have been laughed out of New York City, if you ask me. This is where the frustration sets in. I think that’s the common sense reaction. In a country known for its devotion to freedom for the individual, to have that not be a gigantic red flag. I guess some people don’t take it seriously, “Ah, Rush, that’s just New York mayor stuff. He’s not really serious. He’d never do that as president.”

Oh, he wouldn’t? Why? Something that’s happened once can happen again much easier than something that’s never happened can happen. The guy’s got a track record.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: One other thing about Michael Bloomberg, he’s as big a gun grabber at Beto O’Rourke. The guy is right side-by-side with Beto in wanting to take guns away. By the way, we have a funny statement from Biden on guns proving he doesn’t even know what he’s talking about.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 09:57:45 pm »

Democrats Attack Mayor Pete for Being Gay

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: Have you noticed some Democrats going after Mayor Pete because he’s gay? Have you noticed, like, James Clyburn of the Congressional Black Caucasians?

A couple weeks ago he said (summarized), “Yeah, Mayor Pete, uhh, what he believes wouldn’t go down well, uhhh, in some of our communities. I don’t think his lifestyle, uhh, is exactly something to be approved of in many of our communities out there.”

A lot of the other people are going after him in this disguised way because Mayor Pete’s gay. Anyway, just a casual observation after watching something here on TV about Mayor Pete doing well somewhere.

Biden is still the frontrunner. I don’t care what anybody tells you.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 09:59:03 pm »

The Democrats Aren’t Nearly as Smart as You Think They Are

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: Asheville, North Carolina. This is Eugene. I’m glad you waited, sir. You’re up next. Hello.

CALLER: Yes, sir. It’s an honor to be talking with you. I want to say I’ve got a thought about the whole Democratic impeachment process. I don’t think the Dems are ever gonna let this get to the Senate because they know the Senate, when it gets to the Senate they’ll lose control of the narrative and the Senate will most likely clear the president. My best guess is that when they eventually call for the impeachment vote, they’ll tank it. They’ll have just enough of their people either not vote or side with the Republicans —

RUSH: Whoa, whoa, hold it right there. Hold it right here. What’s the benefit in that? Why build everybody up, up and up and up and then tank the vote?

CALLER: Because they can then use this, and they can blame it on Republican partnership when it tanks. And then they can use the fact that Trump was nearly impeached throughout the 2020 election.

RUSH: Okay. Let me stop and think about this. Let’s just go through this. They devote everything they’ve got to impeaching Trump. They spend as much time in public hearings as they can destroying Trump, his reputation. They accuse him of all kinds of aberrant things. They make it clear he’s unsuited. They even try to revive the Trump-Russia collusion and obstruction, all of this, they bring forth new witnesses we haven’t even heard, they make it look like a slam dunk, all the while knowing it’s gonna die in the Senate.

You’re right about one thing at least. And that is, as long as this stays in control of the House, they do control the narrative. The moment it leaves the House, they have lost the narrative. The Senate then becomes a player. The Senate is where the trial would take place. Now, the House managers are the lawyers conducting the trial, the chief justice is the judge, and the Senators are the jury, so to speak. But you’re right, they would lose control of the narrative. So it is for this reason I have thought that this is their all-in 2020 campaign issue.

The problem with my theory is that they don’t have a nominee yet, so they don’t really know if the nominee will pick this up and use it as the primary element of the campaign to defeat Trump in 2020. So I can see your theory. I mean, okay. They tank the vote so that they don’t lose control of the narrative, blame Trump for screwing with the process, blame Trump for corrupting their process, blame the Republicans and try to score as many points off that as they can.

But still, at the end of the day, their vote on articles of impeachment and to take this to trial, in your theory, bombs out. That’s a hell of a lot of chicken excrement to try to make chicken salad out of, even with the help of the media.

CALLER: I agree with you, but I just can’t see any way that the Democrats can get anything out of it once it hits the House side because the House will be able to then call their wit — on the Senate side. Once the Senate is in there they’ll be able to call their own witnesses, they’ll be able to put forth —

RUSH: But not until then. See, that’s a good point. They’re not gonna permit the president to call any witnesses in these public hearings. The Republicans have announced they want to call Schiff and they want to call the whistleblower. Schiff’s told ’em, no, no, no, no, no. Hakeem Jeffries: You guys don’t get any witnesses, screw you, in effect, you don’t get any witnesses.

So the Senate would be the first attempt that the president would have to mount a defense. And I think Schiff and these guys, look, they’re living an illusion anyway. I think by then they think they’ll have made such a slam dunk case that it won’t matter what the Senate does. In fact, they may be thinking — and they are delusional, folks. They could well be thinking that they’re going to present such a slam dunk case, the Senate has no choice but than to take it up.

What they’re really hoping for is to find enough Republicans at any point in this to abandon Trump where they can then say this is bipartisan and then take it from there to see where it goes. But you’re absolutely right about one thing. As it stands now, this would die in the Senate. And the absolute worst thing that could happen is for all of this, after three and a half years of all of these charges and allegations, for Trump to be acquitted with just a few months left until the election.

And so you have to ask yourself, is that what they really want? You’d have to say no. So, yeah, it’s an interesting theory. We’ll see. I do know that they’re just gonna keep hammering, and they’re gonna keep dropping surprises on everybody like they did during the Kavanaugh period. Anyway, I’ve gotta take a quick time-out. Eugene, thanks very much. Great talking to you. We’ll be back with more in a moment.

BREAK TRANCRIPT

RUSH: One more thing on our last caller. I think the Democrats are gonna screw this up like they’ve screwed everything. Remember, folks, as they have gone public with all of their private investigations, Mueller went public, his testimony. It was a disaster. Every time they’ve gone public, when they’re really feeling their oats, it has blown up in their faces. And they’re gonna screw this up, too, because, folks, it turns out they are stupider than we think they are. Or another way of saying it, they’re not nearly as smart as we think they are.

Listen to Fredo Cuomo. He’s typical of the kind of people we’re talking about. Schiff has to lie to himself and everybody else to even have a case. Anyone who could start this off in the first public hearing by reading that cockamamie, made-up transcript of what Trump supposedly said in his call with the Ukraine president, like Schiff did, is capable of a high level of stupidity. That was abjectly stupid.

And then this Mark Zaid comes out and tweets that there’s a coup and that CNN is actively involved in it. Trump is never gonna be removed from office. And the one-sided unfairness of all of this where they’re muzzling Republicans from talking about Biden corruption, not letting ’em call witnesses, is gonna play to Trump’s advantage politically like they can’t even calculate. It’s still a pain that we’re gonna have to go through all of this, though. But we are.

A recent CNN poll shows enthusiasm for the incumbent Trump is almost unprecedented. A Gallup poll also shows that Republican electoral enthusiasm is off the charts compared to Democrats’ coming up for 2020. I’m gonna have to save details of this for tomorrow, but it is huge.

A recent CNN poll shows enthusiasm for the incumbent Donald Trump is almost unprecedented. And in his own party his approval numbers are now well past 90%. There’s no way he’s being run off office. And I don’t know what Schiff thinks he’s going to accomplish with this, if he’s dreaming that they’re actually gonna get rid of Trump.

But the one thing I can assure you, they’re not nearly as smart as you think they are. And just remember, everything they have tried has blown up in their faces. And in the midst of all of it, guess what’s happened? The existence of this so-called deep state has now been shown to be true. The existence of this little cabal of elitists that think they run things is no longer now just somebody’s suspicion. It is an active fact that Donald Trump has exposed. So there’s no question these guys — with Adam Schiff at the top of headquarters on this? Don’t doubt me. Do not doubt me.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 10:00:30 pm »

Drive-Bys All Report Fake Climate Study

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: Our buddies over at Power Line discovered something. Last week (I don’t know if you saw it, there was a story, and it was big out there) “that 11,000 scientists had issued a report contending that the Earth faces a ‘climate emergency.’ NBC News … described a ‘study’ produced by an ‘international consortium of more than 11,000 scientists.'” There’s a “screen shot of a Google search illustrates the coverage,” a page of a Google search:

“‘NBC: More than 11,000 Scientists Issue Fresh Warning: Earth Faces a Disaster.’ ‘CNN: Climate Emergency: 11,000 Scientists Warn of Untold Suffering.'” The Guardian, Al Jazeera, U.K. Independent newspaper. It turns out “there was no study, there was just a press release. And it wasn’t 11,000 scientists, it was 11,000 random people who put their names on a web page.” This was a total managed lie. There was no study. There were no scientists.

People went on a Web page and asked others reading it to put their signature on it. That was then presented as a scientific paper. It’s kind of like these two skeletons that put together Center for Science in the Public Interest that banned coconut oil, MSG. They weren’t scientists. They were just a couple people that didn’t want you to eat what you wanted so they created an icon, got a fax machine, got the media going. It was all made-up stuff.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2019, 10:01:30 pm »

All of a Sudden, There Are Whistleblower Lookalikes Everywhere!

Nov 11, 2019

RUSH: I’ll tell you something else. Now, this has nothing to do with anything. This is just an observation. I just was watching Fox and there’s some guy being interviewed, and I said, you know, this is the tenth person that I’ve seen that looks just like this damn whistleblower. Last week I got nabbed. Somebody sent me a series of pictures with the whistleblower with Pelosi and with Schumer and it turns out it wasn’t the whistleblower. It was George Soros’ kid. Well, it looked just like the damn whistleblower.

Then there’s a picture of the whistleblower in the White House, outside the White House as Obama’s making some speech after Trump had won the election, these people are standing next to Susan Rice, they’re looking dejected, they’re looking despondent, some of them looked angry. The whistleblower’s in the picture. I see this guy on Fox, don’t know who he is, dead ringer for the whistle blower.

They’re manufacturing whistleblower mannequins. It’s unreal to me that I’ve been able to spot 10 people in the last week that looked just like this guy. No, no, no. I gotta take a break. Don’t misunderstand me. I’m talking about the lack of individuality among these young people. It’s striking to me. We can stereotype these people, these young, leftist Pajama Boy guys that end up working for people like Obama and Susan Rice and John Brennan.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, folks, I’m just sharing observations. I am not saying there’s anything to it. I just… I notice things. I’m a highly observant person, and I sometimes share these things that I observe, and I am literally blown away by how many young men all of a sudden seem to look exactly like this whistleblower looks. Nothing to it. Just something that I’ve observed. As I said, we’ve got the picture of the whistleblower.

He’s a dead ringer for the Pajama Boy that ran in the ad for Obama health care, Thanksgiving around two thousand… What would it have been, ’12, ’13? No, ’09 or ’10, something like that. Then last week somebody sent me a picture. “Look at this, Rush! This whistleblower’s meeting with Schumer, he’s meeting with Pelosi, he’s meeting…” And it looked like a dead ringer for the whistleblower. It was George Soros’ son. Then there’s a picture of somebody that looks like the whistleblower standing next to Susan Rice or nearby her.

A photo of Obama staff members listening as Obama speaks to them after the election, saying he wishes Trump well — and these people look like they are ticked, mad, depressed, all of it. And the whistleblower is ostensibly there. It’s gotten to the point now that when somebody tells me, “This is the whistleblower,” I don’t believe it, ’cause I’ve seen seven or eight other people look just like the guy. I just saw another one on Fox. I don’t know who he was or what he was doing.

I just say, “My God, do they all look the same? It’s like a bunch of robots out there.” I said, “What is…? This many people with the same facial-hair sculpture and design, hairstyle, glasses, face shape?” It’s just something I’m observing. It doesn’t mean anything. There’s no allegation here. There’s no accusation. I’m just… We always hear about stereotyping people and so forth, and I’m just wondering if there isn’t…

Nope! I’m not gonna venture any further.

I’m just gonna keep it at the observation.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, folks. I hear you. I hear you. I’ll go there. Some of you people are so smart, I have to give you credit. I just checked the email during the break. “Rush, you can’t fool us. You’re not just observing that all these guys look like the whistleblower. You always have a reason for observing something, and you just don’t want to tell us.”

Other emails are saying, “When do you start chickening out telling people what you think?” I’m not chickening out here. Okay. I will explain the thought process. Just to repeat, if you’re a welfare recipient, if you’re on skid row in LA just getting up, I made an observation that this whistleblower guy, the spy, I am stunned.

Folks, I’m not making this up. I’ve seen now in the last two weeks, I’ve seen eight men that could, at first glance, be thought to be the whistleblower. We’ve seen a picture of the whistleblower. We know who he is. His picture is out there. And I’m just telling you that since then I have seen seven or eight different people that I thought at first glance was the whistleblower.

I just saw another one on Fox. Somebody being interviewed, don’t know who he was, don’t know anything about him. It was happening while I was speaking to you. I’m looking, thinking to myself, is that the whistleblower on TV? And I said it can’t be. So here are the things that I’ve observed. What is it about these guys that all looks the same? Sameness in physical appearance.

I’m sorry, folks, that’s something I notice when people are not twins and they look alike, that’s not common. These guys are all rail thin. They are tiny. Well, I don’t know how tall they are. But they are rail thin. They all have identical looking glasses. They all have the same goatee mustache type thing. Every one of these seven or eight people I’ve noticed.

The people who I have thought were the whistleblower are all highly educated. They all come from the creme de la creme of academe. You put a picture of George Soros’ kid that I mistook for the whistleblower last week, you put him side by side with the whistleblower and I guarantee you you’re gonna see what I’m talking about. Then this guy on Fox just minutes ago.

So these are leftist kids. So what does that mean? Well, it’s possible that these are all young men who have grown up with no sports, have been vegan or vegetarian oriented diets thrown at them, eat a lot of tofu and soy, they have been indoctrinated during the chickification of the country. They look like wusses. They look like the Pajama Boy ad that Obama ran for health care. And they seem like they’re popping up like rabbits out there.

And if you combine all this with the chickification of our culture, you look what’s happening on college campi, more and more men are not going, they feel ostracized, they show up there and become targets. They are mistakenly accused of rape, perhaps, they have newspaper stories written about what a bunch of brutes and just predators that they are. These guys don’t look like brutes, they don’t look like predators, they don’t look threatening in any way.

They look totally chickified. And they think differently. They’re all soft little liberals. They’re all governed by whatever it is that governs liberalism. Emotion and touchy-feely and afraid of words. What are we told about him? The whistleblower was shocked, the whistleblower was panicked, the whistleblower was distressed over what he heard on the phone?

What did he hear on the phone? Heard a real man talking to another man on the phone. Donald: Hey, do me a favor, we need to get to the bottom of this crap that’s been going on against me here and I need your help.

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. The whistleblower panicked, heart palpitations, start breathing, oh, my God. Can’t handle real men. This is what I’m saying. You gather all of this from an appearance? Yeah, sadly I do within certain other parameters, but you know what I’m talking about, chickification of men. The point, you wouldn’t find these guys in the military, you wouldn’t find ’em on a football team, you wouldn’t find ’em on a baseball team.

You wouldn’t even find these guys referring or umpiring a softball game. Too violent. You mean you’re going to hit that poor ball? My God. No. They all believe in climate change. I mean, they’re cookie cutters. Like TV anchors. It wasn’t that long ago they all looked like Ken dolls. Or televangelists, look at those guys, coiffed hair, they all look identical. I’m just saying.

By the way, not everybody is into this Veterans Day today. Daily Wire has a story. “On Monday, the University of Virginia, founded by Thomas Jefferson, will celebrate Veterans Day, but unlike the last ten years, will not hold the 21-gun salute portion of its ceremony.”

It’s too threatening, see? And I’ll bet you the Pajama Boys, the whistleblower type guys are very happy that no weapons will be fired even symbolically because it signifies and symbolizes violence. I’m not making it up. University of Virginia will not hold the 21-gun salute portion of the ceremony because it glorifies guns. I don’t care what anybody says, this is not the mainstream.
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2019, 10:33:11 pm »
@mystery-ak  Thanks for continuing to post Rush.  I enjoy the transcripts!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: