Author Topic: California Gov. Gavin Newsom blasted for skipping funeral of deputy allegedly killed by illega  (Read 719 times)

rangerrebew

California Gov. Gavin Newsom blasted for skipping funeral of deputy allegedly killed by illegal immigrants

By Cody Derespina | Fox News

The same day a federal grand jury indicted two illegal immigrants accused of murdering Deputy Brian Ishmael, El Dorado Sheriff John D’Agostini took aim at California’s drug and sanctuary policies, singling out Gov. Gavin Newsom for skipping his funeral in favor of a meeting with the state’s beleaguered power provider.

Ishmael was laid to rest Tuesday, about two weeks after he responded to an alleged robbery.

Officials say the incident was actually sparked by a spat among several men – at least two of whom were Mexican nationals illegally in the U.S. -- involved in an illegal marijuana growing operation. When one of them came to believe he wouldn’t be paid a previously agreed-upon amount, that man called 911 and said he was being robbed, authorities said. Soon after Ishmael arrived on the scene, one of the men allegedly opened fire, hitting Ishmael above his protective vest. Ishmael died minutes later.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...gal-immigrants

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline PeteS in CA

@rangerrebew

The link does not work.

That's OK, @thackney, @rangerrebew, posted the same story, different article, yesterday. And it has a link that works, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,382119.0.html .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline PeteS in CA

:thumbsup:

@thackney, I've explained in multiple public posts what @rangerrebew is doing incorrectly, but he continues to do the same thing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline berdie

@thackney, I've explained in multiple public posts what @rangerrebew is doing incorrectly, but he continues to do the same thing.

Well, you guys are going to have to explain to me why it matters. There are many topics that @rangerrebew  posts that I find interesting. If the link doesn't work..I'll find one about the story that does.

Thank you @rangerrebew  for all the great reading.  :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Well, you guys are going to have to explain to me why it matters. There are many topics that @rangerrebew  posts that I find interesting. If the link doesn't work..I'll find one about the story that does.

Thank you @rangerrebew  for all the great reading.  :laugh:

I usually Goggle the title, then when I find a good link to that article I fix Ranger's links.  Better to light a candle than curse the darkness.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I wish I knew why the links sometimes get truncated myself, but I missed the public posts to which you refer....

Meanwhile, Ranger posts so many articles (more than Myst!) and I just fix the links when I see them, because I don't want him to stop.  But then...that's sort of my job.

:HappyTday:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wish I knew why the links sometimes get truncated myself, but I missed the public posts to which you refer....

Meanwhile, Ranger posts so many articles (more than Myst!) and I just fix the links when I see them, because I don't want him to stop.  But then...that's sort of my job.

:HappyTday:

Forced retirement has its perks!   :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Forced retirement has its perks!   :beer:

One of them is day drinking.  I just drew a huge tankard from my bar Kegerator!  I just procured a fresh spare keg Thursday (that's the day of the week the beer truck comes).  That one I showed you holds two small kegs...an heir and a spare.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One of them is day drinking.  I just drew a huge tankard from my bar Kegerator!  I just procured a fresh spare keg Thursday (that's the day of the week the beer truck comes).  That one I showed you holds two small kegs...an heir and a spare.

I'd stop by for a brew if we weren't 3000+ miles apart as the crow flys/!    8888crybaby
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

When a fairly long url is posted on a discussion forum that uses vBulletin, the software replaces much of the url with "...". If you click the truncated url, it works correctly. But if you copy the whole vBulletin forum post (or just the url) and then paste it into a post here, you copied the truncated url, with the "..." instead of the full url.

To avoid this problem, just go to the actual article and you can get the full url and as much of the article as you choose.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When a fairly long url is posted on a discussion forum that uses vBulletin, the software replaces much of the url with "...". If you click the truncated url, it works correctly. But if you copy the whole vBulletin forum post (or just the url) and then paste it into a post here, you copied the truncated url, with the "..." instead of the full url.

To avoid this problem, just go to the actual article and you can get the full url and as much of the article as you choose.

Ah!  Thank you! 
I will NOT comply.