Author Topic: The Left's Immigration Laws: The Ultimate Con Game  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

The Left's Immigration Laws: The Ultimate Con Game
« on: November 11, 2019, 06:26:21 pm »
The Left's Immigration Laws: The Ultimate Con Game

Undermining public safety, public health, national security and the jobs and wages of American workers.
Mon Nov 11, 2019 Michael Cutler

I have written ever so many articles about how globalists have used deceptive language to deceive Americans about the true nature of our immigration laws, beginning with President Carter’s edict, issued during his administration, that INS employees, replace the legally accurate term “Illegal Alien” with the deceptive term, “Undocumented Immigrant.”
I focused on this in my article, Language Wars: The Road to Tyranny Is Paved with Language Censorship. Generally we think of immigration fraud as taking two forms - aliens who engage in fraud schemes, such as those who enter into a sham marriage with an American or lawful immigrant, not out of love, but as a ploy to game the immigration system to acquire a green card.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/11/lefts-immigration-laws-ultimate-con-game-michael-cutler/